Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^^If you peak at my room at night you will see me curled up under my sheets with different kind of magazines besides me.I hate the entertainment once like People magazine.I only read the once that may make me gape at night so I can fall a sleep like a baby! I'd occasionally conjure an image of my first Halimo that I ever kissed.But then again I maybe tempted to wonder around all sorts of things could have happen during my teenage years(it was a down right humiliting experience when the only answer I also got from them was walaalkey baan kuumaleynaayeey ) redface.gif

Malika   

^Looooool, your in a zone of your own today.. :D too much info there!

CL,men have beautiful minds,so creative! icon_razz.gif and easy to read,after that drive to work experience the brother cant concentrate...

Stoic stay focused!! :D

What is the obsession with the weekends ?

when it is Wednesday this guy at the office calls it mock-Thursday and when it is Thursday he calls it mini-Friday only to spend the whole weekend sleeping :D dadbkaan waxbaa u dhiman runtii !

^ waxaan ka wadaa ....... why be so excited by the weekend if your not doing anything special

you'd think the man was getting married or divorced

STOIC   

Seems like Ahliya didn't get my "good look" jokes. I felt i could only trick CL to beleive I was a hunk.J/K

PS JAC.. Stop bragging about your off days.Myself I got seven days coming up! I will be out of town :D