Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Cancelled on a friend to meet up with another only to be caught red-handed!! Shiid house- hope they were not female- girls are more likely to take them things personal. redface.gif

Hey CL & Malika.

Malika lucky cow smile.gif

Juxa   

CL no qafiif found in you? glad to know you got clean bill of health. insha allah many many more years of terrorising the populace left in you.

morning all, bal warama?

ibti, sleeping at 12 nuh! would love to come out and help lakin i refuse to walk qabowgan.

last night i visited a relative who had major head op. he is fine alxamdulilah, then another relative was there, screaming out how they found tumor this big and how they cut his head like neef-la-gowracay. 10 min of his rant i cont stop myself and suggested he be removed.

even in death, one must say words of kheyr.

does anyone know ASBOS? or how to stop hateful neighbour?

Malika   

^ How bad is their behaviour?

Looooooooooooooool@JB,didnt know I was that heavy..Loooooool..astagfirullah! warya,it wasnt me it was the car..lol

*Mpenzi CL, mambo poa!

Ibti,I know..but guess what I went and done instead of just chilling,I started decorating,now the house is a mess,am no where even half done with any job I started..I wish I was out there now!..lol

NGONGE   

Bloody women. You leave them alone for a couple of minutes and they redecorate the house or go have a medical check up. What's wrong with just putting your feet up and watching a bit of TV?

Juxa, no need for ASBOS. Just hire a few Somali teenagers to terrorise the neighbour.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Lol :D

Malika:

Loool You are worst than me- farah aya laga faaley!!! Don't pick up the washing machine and disable yourself. Trust me it is no fun redface.gif:(

Heeeeeeeeeey Juxa. I hope Weekend was not too hard on you- I wanted to call but a little tongue tied. smile.gif Khyir inshallah.

Hospitals makes people tell the most depressing stories, I always come out so drained and emotional traumatised.

Ibti- contrary my dear, and their equally as bad and even worse in some cases.

Juxa what’s qafiif? Sheer? Thank you my dear and yes may god bless me with longevity. As for the terrorising bit….you know they love it.

you lucky so and so@Malika

Juxa   

this qumayo is always causing trouble for my aunt. she complains that they walk loudly, even knocked the door to show how to walk gracefully. she complains for kids running wild, my aunt's youngest is 11.

so i made my business to deal with her this week. xalay went over told her if you ever knock her door iska jir wixi kugu dhaca, call the police if my aunt is loud. the other thing adigu ma dhagtaad ku heysaa darbiga, sicko.

you see she just objects to foreigners, i told her if you want peace and quite at 8pm move to residental home. marka i need to see the local housing officer and file complains.

just not sure how to obtain injunction, yes that is how bad things are

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ adigu ma dhagtaad ku heysaa darbiga HAHAHA lool.

Loool :D:D:D

Juxa you are a terror.

Somali Families are loud. icon_razz.gif

Subag/Xayr, oodkac/muqmad iyo timir xalwad laf u tahay and all flavoured with geed xamar. - how did it ever managed to pass the customs i don't know - somalis could be good smugglers.

Subax Wanaagsan Walaalayaal.

Juxa   

ibti, not my aunt, she is very sweet contrary to the family genetics. maybe Ngonge is right, few baseball ul wielding teenagers will set her right.

ibt you lot got the date wrong, it is actually tomorrow but i feel better now. sometimes death itself is allah's mercy. it is hard to watch your loved ones wittle and suffer slowly.

alxamdulilah indeed.

malika, i cleaned two floors yesterday upside down, changed curtains and matched my saxamo. need help?

i just cant sit still subxanallah, thinking of work now, but showing trust and not calling in to say hi

Ibtisam   

@ S*S:

Sounds sick and not soemthing anyone should be eating- at least not together or all at once.

@Waves @ Lily

Juxa DON@T CALL WORK!!!

Malika   

LOL@Ibti,suug,I know what to do,I should play the damsle in distress and call the cousins to come finish what I started..heh

Juxa,is the woman alone? I have a psychotic[jiimaan baa kujiraa] neighbor, one day she came over, kulaha there is a piercing noise coming from my house..Lol, I knew she is sick,waan uu qaleyee to even complain about her.Perhaps this lady is not well..

Juxa,this is not a cleaning matter,this crazy woman was laying tiles in the bathroom,painted half the hall way...the job has become too big! ish!! maxaa iguu waatee baan hadhaa tagaan...lol