Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

me and my hot water bottle say hello and safe journey home.

where i am, completely baraf drenched, no soul on the road either.

ibti take a cab and charge them, ngonge happy skating

i worry for faheema, malika doon gabadha

Ibtisam   

Faheema's car has been dug out and she has now joined the looooooooooooooong traffic heading to London. She said she moved once in 30mins. :eek:

Juxa I too might have to skate home- the waiting list for the cab is silly! :eek:

Malika as juxa said- those are you ends- gabadha doon doon smile.gif

Same sex school for young children I don't like. In any case I think kids from same sex school might learn better but they don't learn how to deal with social mix environment which is then forced on to them as soon as they finish school. In a society where there is litter intermixing, same sex school makes sense. In the west it does not preper them for the realities after school- not to mention kids start to idolise the other sex because they are banished from interacting with them. Just makes them more curious

Juxa   

ibti i thought u finished at 6 why still in the office bal?

reminds me of my village in holland? proper snow every chrismas, not like this sibix-sibix crap.

am home sick! where is home?

-Lily-   

lol@where is home...home is where the heart is.

I left at 4 30, got in before rush hour.

Che snow is good when you're not commuting in a city that cant deal with a few flakes.

Kent sounds worse than London, good luck to Faheema.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ looool@where is Home....

is nice to know you guys are sibix sibixing and dhac dhacing like we have been for a month now lool.. atleast you guys don't have to worry about the cold..-45 with the wind, jalaato raqay aa noqon leheedeen....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

^^^ dig deeper for once

lily you see iftiin meelkasta adiga, i am glad you home safe tho. there is no enough cusbo on the roads, so some will be closed tonight.

the day is long when at home yaah

Ibtisam   

Juxa: I had tons of work to do today- and now I'm trying to do all the urgent things for tomorrow incase I don't make it in. :mad:

I'm stop trolling and focus.

Salamah guy and good luck if you are out and about.

Malika   

Juxa,Qalocaan mee eheen home?..Lol

Kent is the other side of my side[i think]..Kent is not too far from London,she will soon be home..Inshaallah, aniguu hadhaa soo dhonoo yaa aniga ii soo doonii?..heh[i havent been out all day today!]

I agree with you, not in primary but perhaps in secondary,as I was thinking along the line,of achievement..Girls having a go at 'traditional boys subjects' like science,maths and hard tech..Less,stereotypical environment might encourage girls to be less of 'the audience and more of players'..Perhaps introduce interaction with boys outside classroom,as its important for them to have relationships that aren't necessary sexual..

Juxa   

fu-fu you miss it yaah, all those murqo and issues with food go hand in hand waan iska ogaa anigu

malika finish that bathroom, i cant believe you did not wait for the sales and no qaloocan is sayid's obsession.

MZanzi   

^^LoL

Juxa I have a passion for baking,but i know only Bake sweet potatoes lol but it really enjoy reading the Cake TALK ...ayaantan waxad umaleysa inaa sheekadisi kabaxdeen lol

waraa Garab tuujie salaam camii

Juxa   

i mean compared to your magaalo waxeene baraf maba lagu tilmaami karo. family were telling me the badiilo are out and you got to dig yourself out every morning

Tuujiye   

lool soon islaamaha London iyo waxee u socod ekaanayaan islaamaha Canada..sidii pinguinka camal aa loo soconaa dhinac ka dhinac lool ilaahoo islaamaheena u nax...

Fu-Fu kaalay magaca dhan aa soo qortee seecamal..

sxb baraf ayaa raaxada naga qaaday nooh iyo qaboow baas..I wanna gain weight now sidii oorso camal.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

lool@i wanna gain weight sidi oorso camal ..if u wanna gain weight sidi oorso camal ..inject ur asss with steriods lol... smile.gif waraa haye run haumaleyn yaah ..haiskugu dhawaan cirbad lol