Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Tuujiye   

lool.. I'm big saaxiib..I agained lots of mass and was a really shuluq walaahi lool but thanks to that weight hada i'm ok

naagaha arooska ah weightka in ee iska ridaan waraa gabar aroos ah oo shuluq nimo raadineyso xagee ku aragtay? lool unless ee awalba aheed quxuubtoo...

wareer Badanaa!!!

Faheema.   

Morning all,

Got stuck in the car park again trying to find a parking space...It took 4 men, 3 shovels and a wheelbarrow full of mixture of salt and sand to get me out :D

N.O.R.F   

Faheema and CL, why bother with work in this weather? Take some files before leaving today and tell them you're working from home tomorrow.

Afternoon all.

Going to Sharjah for a Somali/Arab meher later. Hmm, the food should be good.

Ibtisam   

Morning people.

CL; You should sleep late and then go in after the rush hour- by then the sorted out the delays and he frozen tracks and everything else. The snow is gone already. Took me the usual 25mins to get into work, but I did not leave my house till 9.45am. Nice sleep in.

Faheema I would've thought you had the perfect excuse NOT to go in since you got stuck there yesterday.

Friend of mine slept in the car on his way to Bristol.

JB- is that what you would have done?

Norf-Slave for the establishment…

Ibti- wish I did that…like an id1ot didn’t learn from last nights saga. But this is just awful, an inch of snow?

p.s Norf we really don’t want to know that your in a sunny place, really must you rub it in.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

p.s Norf we really don’t want to know that your in a sunny place, really must you rub it in.

Did I say anything?? Now that you've brought it up it has been, as usual for this time of year, quite a splendid day :D