Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Che, no they are not when you think of STDs/HIV & AIDS/Emotional Baggage/Expectations and so on. There is nothing that two young, healthy, imaginative people cannot make up for in a short space of time that couldn’t beat years of whoring.

CL, I think to each his own but it’s definitely nothing worth gossiping about. If God can forgive I don’t see why humans can’t.

Lily-That's good point but it hinges on the their imagination and willingness without the need to follow a guide.

LoooL@street cred, would be syphilis give a farah a street cred just 50 cent getting shot 8 times gave him a street cred.

Morning Paragon..Mr Casanova smile.gif

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people. How is everyone?

What is going on here. I mean seriously people have you run out of things to discuss. :rolleyes:

Its been a loooooooooooooong day.....

-Lily-   

Well then Che, it would be his/her fault for marrying a witless/unimaginative person to begin with.

EDIT: Hello Ibti!

-Lily-   

I said he/she, it could be both ways.

Did they give the visa Ibti?

Ever been hit by fits of giggles in the middle of taking a serious call & unable to recover yourself?

Ibtisam   

Lily yeah, only now it is too late to catch a flight. Only seats are for the last day on sunday, but not confirmed those either. It is very :mad: and :(