Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

horta did you guys notice, it is common to see farah with history of cadanites marrying mid xijabata?

it is as if he is atonining for his past sins. i say such man should be put into quarantine

^ :D

He's repenting Alxamdulilah.Conversly, did you see new converts become over-zeolous and Xalimos covered from head to toe though she might not actually be doing it for herself.

Johnny B   

^Having experience only in the 'Greener postures'' i'd say the 'huh?' it generates was more hostile among my mother's corners than my better half's mother's.

It's the Halimo-Farax or Farax-Halimo Aura that needs revival, and i must admit, role models are rare.

CL, very true indeed, why settle for less, given that you won't be compromissing more than those who breed in homogeny. icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Che, some more than others.

Cl, plenty of ladies who have been around manage to wipe the slate clean once the *****ing dies down.

Lily- what I don’t understand is the stigma and the omg I cant believe she/he done that to-begin with.

Juxa- I once made a mistake of asking a guy- why dated non- Somalis but doesn’t want to marry one i.e. harbouring the dream of one day I will get me a nice Somali girls who’s fresh from the clutches of her mother sort of a thing. His response was: I don’t one to marry someone who’s been with other me. Now the hypocrisy of that is mind boggling.

Jonny- its unholy for you to agree with me.

C&H & Juxa- Reformed rakes make the best husband. let the sistah’s enjoy them god only knows there better than the average faraax who lack’s street cred’s. (Don’t you dare think it)