Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

CH your friend has every right to get upset, dhoocisha kale maybe ninka iska gadaysay why embarras your friend like that? you should both shelf her.

aduunka waxa ugu necbahay women that dont respect the sisterhood bond infront of men.

ibti, i am coming with you.

morning everyone

-Lily-   

Good morning people. Today I wished I lived somewhere hot where I can feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, wear a summer dress & sandals.

Juxa & CH, maybe she meant it in a positive way but came out wrong? Perhaps she was highlighting how gorgeous her friend looked in front of the guy, not everyone posse’s tact. I think its best to air it and get past it, if they are real friends it sounds like a trivial matter to get into a huff about.

NGONGE   

It always feels like somebody is watching me!

When I came to work this morning, they had a Somali girl working in my underground station. Outside the station, A Somali guy walked passed me and said hello then spoke to me about another famous Somali guy that is usually seen around the area (he wasn't being nice about him). Outside my building, stood a couple of Somali guys in very deep conversation!

I'm starting to feel very paranoid.

Juxa   

old man, it is your area, full of qaxooti, it is time to stop being stingy and move the family to affluent area.

lily hahahahah ok give her benefit of doubt.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

It always feels like somebody is watching me!

When I came to work this morning, they had a Somali girl working in my underground station. Outside the station, A Somali guy walked passed me and said hello then spoke to me about another famous Somali guy that is usually seen around the area (he wasn't being nice about him). Outside my building, stood a couple of Somali guys in very deep conversation!

I'm starting to feel very paranoid.

You are being watched saxib. Is-ilaali. They could be anyone. Under cover agents perhaps???

yesterday i went with a friend to the west of london. there were somalis everywhere - even the asians looked somalis.

i sat next to guy who i could have sworn was asian - i was talking to my friend when he joined in the middle of our conversation.

Faheema.   

NGONGE, don't listen to them...they are following you, use your phone and start collecting evidence. Don't forget to add footnotes/narration to video/photos :D

NGONGE   

Sayid, those are areas where you expect to see Somalis. But to see that many walking around Knightsbridge is strange ninyaho. They must be after me. Two of them even had scarvs on and were wearing hoodies.

-Lily-   

Somalis live everywhere in London. They all moved from other European countries thinking this is the promised land.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by S*S:

yesterday i went with a friend to the west of london. there were somalis everywhere - even the asians looked somalis.

i sat next to guy who i could have sworn was asian - i was talking to my friend when he joined in the middle of our conversation.

Did I not tell you (re: my visit in July)????

London meelwalba Somalidu way ka daganyihiin.

Juxa   

you should visit leicester, meesha dhan dutch baa looga hadlaa, even young kids.

i felt home for a second, i might even move there