Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Lool..not everyone is dirty minded icon_razz.gif

I was just thinking, ppl go travelling all the time, work with charities etc. This idea that you constantly have to be doing something doesn't ring well...

-Lily-   

lool@CL

Everyone has responsibilities, some more than others but I still feel it's not too much to ask!

My colleague just bought me the strongest coffee ever, I think my heart will stop. She went in the rain to get ‘good coffee’ and don’t have the heart to tell her I don’t drink coffee.

Juxa   

they definetly will, sometimes you feel dadkale dartood inaad u shaqayso walahi.

apart from the occassional shoe shopping where does out £££ go? waa suaal yaab leh

oh well, ibti have a baby, i will baby sit adigu you must retain employment

ps: i am opening a nursery, so you lot better hurry and fill it up

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol, yeah yeah. I want someone like Lily babysitting. No, no, to ones like Faheema, Juxa, CL, Sheh iyo aniga. The kid will grow up traumatized and terrified of humans.

But they will be smart- Genius, anti men (even if it is a baby boy) and well behaved

Juxa   

ibti your assessment of me is completely wrong, please change your weird opinions.

i will have you knows i have years of experience, becoming habaryar at 13. kids love me and fear me, perfect combination.

lily will spoil them all and bake them pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool. No Lily is more responsible than that!

Faheema: err I've seen you with kids lady. You want them to be like adults and not move.