Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

hello people, salaam aleykum

my lovely ladies thanks for the ducaa, exam went quite alright, i can calculate corporate tax indhahoo ixeran now, as if i would ever own company to begin with.

time was restricted but managed, feel so relieved.

now going home to sleep.

hello nuune, hello norfy, tea is for the weak

blows air @ ibti, coffee breath all the way

Ibtisam   

^^^Not sure- but Southhall has colourful variety.

I have lots of things to say today- but I can't, I just don't feel like saying it, like the words can't be bothered, nor can I be asked to generate sounds. So I am ignoring everyone, I've also been spending e-mails and txts rather than calling or answering people. I want to go to one of those far away lands- where you only see humans every 30-40days for one hour. Maybe I should go to the miyi for a while.

Ibtisam   

I need a break from humans, and telephones, computers, pen and paper, cash points and TV. I want to live in a cave, and drink water from a flask, sleep on a rug, have one change of clothing, some reading material and basic food.

Lol@cave. I feel like that somedays. Yesterday for instance, I woke up and felt like if I have to deal with a coworker or a student today, I might just snap and go on a killing spree so I called in. And I was under a very warm blanket watching t.v all day and not answering my phone. I feel refreshed today.

So people, would you be offended if someone said to you "Oh you became beautiful? with such emphasis on the "became".

I always get offended when people go the other way arround as in "oh you were gorgeous when you were young"!

Faheema.   

Ibti, get a map, close your eyes and then point. Buy a ticket and go to where ever your index finger landed on smile.gif

C&H, Maxaa lagu idhi, waad quruxbadnaatay baryahan :D I always feel like saying, Oo ma markii hore baan fuulxumaa? lol

Johnny B   

It is true , it really is .. this world produces more nuttheads than it can take care of.

This week , i'm among the hosts at the lounge.

meaning that i among others see to it that ppl get what they want when there.

according to the name list,We're 5 guys and one girl ( never saw her ) . both Monday & tuesday i filled the coffe/soda michines , filled & emptied the dishwasher, today i came late and thought my co-hosts will take care of things ... heck they did, i'd a meeting at 10 so i just grapped a glass and had coffe in it.

After lunch everybody is giving me that look.

I'm this close to tell everybody ...' hooyadaa .... '

Afternoon trolls!1

C&H, Maxaa lagu idhi, waad quruxbadnaatay baryahan I always feel like saying, Oo ma markii hore baan fuulxumaa? lol

Not me, honey. A friend of mine said that to another friend. And now there is this tension because she said that in front of someone the girl likes :D

Ibti,

There is this book I'm reading called "Eat, Pray and Love." The author describes life in Italy and all I can think of is Italy lately :confused: . Maybe a few days in a foreign country will do the trick.