Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

No David is married to Iman. We arenot aware, as yet, of a cadan married to a halimo. War even Somalis don't want halimos.

Juxa,

If I say NO will you stop comparing me to him? icon_razz.gif

Johnny- No. thank god Somali women are very liberal about these things and tend to venture out more frequent than their counterparts. Thank god (dying to see the old man’s face as she says this)

Juxa- implying I was never connected?

Juxa   

CL i was simply going to use your connections with the lovely cadaan married to the halimo

Ngonge, i am fan of cigaal. if somalis were fed up marrying halimos, then lets all marry others without prejudice

Johnny B   

David is not just 'cadan' , he's rich & famouse, unlike the husbands of the Somali ukhtis that marry a convert( read: cadan ), or those don't count?!

Juxa, you're made for farax. :D

NGONGE   

Heh@CL..when you dream about your perfect man..is he really black or is that just the film noir visions you get?

Juxa, waxad fulay ku jeclaatay wan garan waayay. Even your crazy signature has something about cowards. Hada woo kaa hor baxsan markaad mouse (in case A&T is reading) la kulantaan.

(A&T mocked me for using jeer in place of jiir..or was that the other way round?).

Juxa   

Johnny farax will be happier with others, halimo likewise.

then why not try greener postures. i would have thought you would be supporter of variation no?

Jonny- that’s why I advocate going out in style; I mean if you intend to marry outside then you might as-well marry the cream of the crop.

Juxa- in that case…..come aboard.

Old man- perfect doesn’t exist. Men are like project, so long as they have the Potential to yield a greater return for me am their baby. As for the race thing; apart from you his always tall, white with blondish hair and yes extremely wealthy. :D

Juxa   

hello che, runtan kugu jeclahay, you sound like nin faraha kasoo gubtay.

ngonge, i dont like fuley, diracyada (brave/geesi) ii tilmaan.

CL i agree with you, i never understand halimo marrying worst kind of ajnabi. there has to be significant improvement