Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

I have this blinged out dirac.. Waa dhowdhoorooyaa.. I was told..."maad xirato, ma inlagugu duugaa rabtaa".. It is so shiny and soft.

C&H

Staring is a somalis most fave passtime. We love it.

Ibtisam   

^^^C&H I only notice because thats what I check for, he can be 10/10 on everything else, but if the teeth are bad, nope no nope, you can't be good looking with bad teeth, xaasha. You can be a little ugly but if you have stunning teeth, there is hope. But you can't show up 6.6, good looking, muscles, good job and house with bad teeth (unless your willing to get them fixed)

Juxa   

Ms DD hahahahaha we need dirac club. shame really once worn they end up in boorso taala atticka

why do i have the feeling in ibti laga dhaadhiciyay ugliness is ok as long as you got colgate smile to flash.

heedhe concentrate on finished product and close to complete package

:D:D Ibti, ma saasa? You're right, even though I can take not-so-perfect teeth over a grown man wearing braces any day of the week.

Dear MS.DD,

Dont I know it! I just dont want to join my fellow Somalis in that area. Can you say embarassing when you get caught:o

Ibtisam   

I feel really excited, light, good feeling. I don't know why but alhumdulilah. Maybe lack of sleep, but I have a natural high today. Feel like skipping home. Only think that could possible make me any more happier is a good nice cake. Might pick one up, yummy

Ms DD   

xaax as in waad cawireysaa hablaha. Still looking for minyaro?

I wish Ramadan would go on for another month..like a second chance for some of us.