Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

My brother called and said that they weren't celebrating in Nairobi, on Sunday, but on Monday instead. We spoke to him the first part day, so perhaps it had changed?

Anyway, I guess its still better than when the religious authorities in the small town that you live in disagrees and half the population celebrates one day, and the other, the next day. Happened to us last year. When we went to our local mosque to find out that it was closed and that we needed to find somewhere else to go for prayer. OR FAST! As the guy put it, "since EID was tomorrow". Yikes! :mad:

Malika   

What a beautiful day was yesterday,fabulous weather,atmosphere the whole day! Our little town was buzzing with Muslims of all colours...

Afternoon trollers

Am still eating the remaining mandazi,cadiriyaad.. lol

Haatu   

^^ yhh, must agree. by the way, did anyone attend "The Eid in the Park" funfair in Hayes? What a waste of time it was. Childish rides, long waiting lines, people pushing in and the odd somali b!tch fight. But anywayz it was alright. Like some would say, lots of eye candy :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Malika:

Am still eating the remaining mandazi,cadiriyaad.. lol

Alla yaa hadda ii keenaa (drooling). I ate it all Ramadan n I still want some more

Malika   

^Hey OZ,my fav sijui brother.. smile.gif

Dhumarka Somali maxaa isku diree horta?..Every occasion they have to fight,there is never a gathering without some fights...Wamaxaay dadkaan billa xishoodka!

Hatu,lol..haa ii cawriin dee.

Anti-social you@ Old man

Malika Eid Mubarak (p.s Nataka eidi yangu)

Val- poor you and what are you doing here. Go and celebrate woman…better still go and stuff yourself.

Malika   

^Baraka la Idi..[with a zanzibari accent],erm didn't you get it yet? I sent it by pigeon post,but come to think of it,it didn't look very healthy,perhaps it has died on its way there...Next Eid I'A.

Sema mama!

NGONGE   

What would I need all these people for when I've got you, meri laddo? Eid Mubaarak to you and yours.

Eid Mubaraak Malika.

Ok. Ok. Eid Mubaraak everyone.

Malika   

^That was hard for you huh?

Alayna Wa Alaykoom,yaa Xaji Ngonge..

Val is in NZ?..aarmaa waax suu nihiin gabadhaan..Lol

NGONGE   

Nobody can tell where Val is. She keeps moving from one country to the next. Does that mean she's a true nomad or just a suraaf? :D

disclaimer:

I have no idea what suraaf exactly means.

Juxa   

macmac to you too, i did not do much dhunkasho at all, the kids were too dressed up to bother hugging and kissing their auntie.

xalwo macunteen?