Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Old Man- don you dare flatter me. You didn’t even visit me yesterday…I waited, waited and nothing.

Malika- lol you crazy woman. I still want my eid and don’t forget my fair share of mandazi’s

Juxa- Eid Mubarak. I know, it was just wonderful yesterday. I even braved it up and wore Dirac (p.s Dirac in day light was experience and half)

Juxa   

Cynical if you joined us on Eid eve, you would have had some support. we did rock diracs as well for a dinner with the ladies.

NGONGE   

I got nothing for cid, Juxa. My old man demanded that we all go to his for lunch. He (ALONE) cooked for twenty one people. And it was not one type of food only. He made fish, chicken, meat, rice, different kinds of salads, a couple of curris. A big bowl of nicely chopped fruit and then added cakes, drinks and a collection of sweets and assorted nuts. I have no idea how he manage it all on his own (nor did I know he could cook all these different things). Heh. My old man ROCKS.

Juxa   

indeed he does, dont you wish you were productive like him?

I had mixed feeling about this Eid, but alxamdulilah it went well and i got to see most of my family plus newborn nephew, who is just cute

NGONGE   

^^ Who has mixed feelings about eid? Saaxi ma tehid.

And no, I would never go through the same trouble when I'm fifty, never mind when close to seventy. :D

Juxa   

i do, it was first ramadan and Eid without my mom. emotional times duqa, but alxamdulilah the kids made it fun

CL, it's like 2am for me. I've celebrated and ate as much as I could, which is why I can't sleep. Too much sugar.

I gave some xaqal ciid to a little girl who visited us on Eid morning and then her 7 brothers showed up looking for their bit. I was like HELL NO.

NG, God bless your dad. What a sweet gesture. Adigu you're too self-centred, I think.

Juxa   

I did have Eid:) i was on leave for past 2 weeks, so i cont get another day off.

back to massive backlog.