Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

How do you know they forget the pain? I have no kids, but I am scared shitles of the experience. I may put myself in the list "too posh too push"

Lol@they forget. Those are things men say to themselves before they do it again.

I'm all for drugs during labor. But the c-section is horrible. OMG, you would think these doctors have discovered some of kind of sacred secret passage of the body but NO! They just cut your stomach open and dig in. The sight is ungodly and disgusting. They did that to my cousin who ended up losing her UT.

NGONGE   

DD, the proof that they forget is in the second, third, fourth, fifth child.... icon_razz.gif

I'm told from reliable sources that the pain imagined and the one experienced are not the same. The latter is a breeze (relatively speaking of course). :D

Go for it, Val. Corner a faarax.

nuune   

It all depends foosha which happens to be many types of foosha

foosha daciifka ah = no pain

foosha ciriiriga ah = no pain

foosha isdhaafka ah = too much pain

foosha laabadka ah = no pain

All of them, except foosha is dhaafka are easy,

Af Soomaali Biology ah ayaan ku dhigtey anoo yar

Juxa it was Mo with less hair under a baseball cap. I wondered what his life is like post-BB.

Child birth is murder. Suicide more like. I witnessed 2 births- one was easy(not from where I was standing-not literally, Che please smile.gif ) and the other was beeping sounds lights, teams running in and out with the baby's heart rate dropping. Like an episode of ER.

Ibts, expect a call and a date post-Ramadan. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh@nuune..war waxa waa sheekada qoomo noox..

now we have:

foosha epidural ah = no pain

foosha C section ah = give birth now, pain later

foosha gas ah = half pain, half drugged up like a rastafarian

foosha beat the clock ah = pain pain pain

foosha oooops ah = What pain?

foosha curry night ah = pain and chilli

Juxa   

lol sheh you met mo the dhuuni:) and when did you stop loving ibti, the man would starve her.

i agree with all the ladies, having a child is like having suicidal thoughts. i have witnessed close to 9 births, to the point i understand the terms now.

lakin ngonge may have a point, women do forget xanuunka as soon as they count the faraha and cagaha and check the big forehead for damage.

i think somalis should embrace small family, 1 or 2 children, altho ceydh wise it is bad economics

ps: somalida dhan baa cuqdad kaqaba c-sectionka cause they plan having 12 kids

Nuune, waxaan u maleynayaa inaad geel raaci jirtey abaartii daba dheer ka hor. Maxaad da' qarsatay. icon_razz.gif

PS: About childbirth, if you are a woman who wants children, childbirth waa hawl kuu talaa. Mar uun baad isasoo dhaafin, I'A.

NGONGE   

nuune is a young man (ana arkay). It's the awliyo factor.

It looks like it will rain outside. I wonder if I'll have another Rihana moment today!