Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

no lily, it wont be weddingka aad ubaratay this will be unique, after all it is ibti's and she wont be marrying ngonge brother

Lol@Colgate Smile.

Ibti has changed Masha'llah. Did you notice that she noticing the opposite sex for the first time?

You cant wear dirac for EID unless you wear it under Abaya.

Is it me or do Max dresses make women look like 3months pregnant? I think the trend of hinged waist is troubling.

Juxa   

it only makes you look pregnant if you are carrying 4kilo sokor ah in concentrated place, little xulus, albeit round is hot

-Lily-   

LOL C&H, depends on the material. I think maxi dress time is coming to an end though..

Juxa if you say so, my dirac is ready smile.gif

Even I had a hankering for a dirac-wearing ocassion the other day n I don't even own a dirac less than 3 years old(one of duruuc I own). Shall we have a dirac party?

Q*ldaan xawaala. Tee hee.

Ibtisam   

Am all for Dirac party. We are suppose to throw a party for certain Oz birthday on sat, we can make it a dirac party?

As there is no tarawiix, we can go out or throw a house party for us. :D

C&H lool, aniga ayab iska yaabey. I'm go back to old me, it is coz now I am not eating sweeties all the time, I have to find something to keep busy redface.gif

Juxa   

i wish one of you would volunter to take the darn diracs to harqaanka :(

hello che mahadaad soo toostay.

CH being able to stare until the other person breaks the connection is an art form and battle of wills

you will need it marka practice

What do you mean there is no Tarawix on Sat. night? Is EID on Sunday for sure?

LOl@"I am not eating sweeties all the time." It is ok since they all seem to be yummy eye candy.

Lately, I'm devoloping a staring probmlem, I think. I mean I used to be oblivious to the creatures arround me to the point where if my friends saw me walking by they would call me rather call my name. But lately, I'm the curious cat and I pay a bit extra attention too ppl arround so I'm noticing not so nice things. Ilahayow i cafi.

Hi juxa, they had us locked up in training. I need more challenging work that keeps away from SOL.

They give us an hour and half lunch break-I mean come on since I'm fasting :mad: