Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

I want to the Xawalad today (I keep seeing good looking SOMALI guys in the last few days, must be Ramadan- weye nuura daadku) Anyway there was this guy sitting there, I felt like I knew him, I was so sure, I almost said hello, but didn't (it did not help that he was smiling at me like we were old friends- he had nice teeth too) everyone in the xawalad has known me since I was a kid, so they are all uptee and atheer to me. After few interviews, they sent the money and I left. As I was leaving I remembered I not only know him, but I've been communicating on the phone with him about advertising something for me on his website. Although I've never met him, I know his facebook and went through his pictures. Facebook makes the world small!! :eek:

nuune   

Hello Cara, and yes, categorically swimming is part of jimicsi, cuz you are using three main areas of your body, the waist, hands and legs, to some extent of the head :D

Juxa   

ibti ramadan has been great to you, one blessing after another, indeed maasha allah

and all the tooths dont get me started

Ngonge carry dalad and spare hankie to wipe your glassess hadii kale Ms DD will be feeling sorry for all the afar indhood

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa..I have three big brolly's in the office. I was just too lazy to carry one that day.

p.s.

A hankie is the most disgusting invention EVER.

Ibtisam   

Ms DD I don't know, I would like iney isku xidmaadan again, but I am collecting guys for profiling. My match making is getting better, Juxa who is suppose to be helping me weye iska sexadey, so I am being forced to shop on everyone’s behalf.

My husband has started singing “”What is this, numbers in your pocket, why do you want to keep in touch now? who gave you a reason to act so shady...

Juxa   

just to wipe yr ookiyaalo duqa, for the rest you need tiishuuu.

i hardly ever carry dalad, ruins the outfit and you look like qof kala daadsan.

edit:

ibti hello, i succeeded when Ms DD and her romantic notions failed, yaah, geesi baad noqotay, for first time ever you are noticing men, albeit from small pool with great teeth.

Ms DD   

There is a market gap in the market Juxa and ibti sees a business opportunity. Grab it whilst you can..esp with all your freinds and their friends..itagaa badan.

Juxa

Arrinta you and I aan ka hadalney..alaabti ma timid UK?

Val

Afur wanaagsan...2hrs to go for us.

Ngonge, now's the time to place ur brother @ a ******* xawaalad. Just smile dheh, Colgate smile waliba and Ibts will Troll about it in no time smile.gif

*Mushxara*

Splutter, cough.

Juxa   

Ms DD hahahahaha dont mention business and quick ££.

anyways my new mission is to sagootis ibti asap. you see i got dirac kabaxaya fashionka mardhaw and i would like to rock it.

sheh, that qufac does not sound right, soo bax GPga