Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

You see and hear the funniest things in barber shops.

Today, Somali guy walks in. Doesn't say hello to anyone. Looks at himself in the mirror, touches his hair, walks over and uses the toilet, comes out with wet face and wet hair, uses hair gel and walk out again. Barber shop dhaasho dhe :D

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf (I refuse to call you by all these other names you keep having).

Reminds me of the crazy Somali man in Liverpool. He went to a busy barber shop and sat down waiting for his turn. He looked like any other customer and sat reading a newspaper until the barber called him. When he sat on the chair and the barber asked him how he wants his hair cut, he shook his head and started to take his shirt off. Then he pointed to his underarm hair and asked the barber to only trim it! Three guys beat him up there and then. :D

N.O.R.F   

LooooL. Maaha maaha! LoooL

Last week two environmental guys from the council walked in and asked the barber where he throws his rubbish. He said he takes it home and throws it in his bin. The council guys said that was wrong and he should give it to private contractors who pick it from his shop etc etc. He said he already pays his council tax and doesn't need to pay for someone to take his rubbish. We all agreed and joined in. The council guys realised it was a black barber shop and everyone gets involved in every discussion and left.

^the man who claimed to came to Lambeth on his somali counting trip - now we know he had being hanging around barber shops to cut those arab dreadlocks.

where are my trusted advisors? probably chased away by that Malika - i propose a name change for her - she is no longer fit to be quit Arab queen - she is after all somali hence her new name should be Arraweelo. :D nimankjey nacebtahay you know!

Juxa   

you want free advise yaa sayid, diidnay oo diidnay, indeed queen arraweelo is caqliley.

ps: wonders if torres have become rastafarian?

should advice cost something now? Yawmul Qiyaame!!! reminds of the following story - since we are in reminiscent mood as the above two:

Nin xanuunsanaya ayaa maalin booqday goob caafimaad. Dhakhtarkii markii uu la kulmay ee baadhis lagu sameeyey ayaa loo sheegay in aan xanuun hayn, laakiin uu hayo shaki.

Dhakhtarkii wuxuu kula taliyey in uu iska saaro shakiga oo uu iska dhaadhiciyo in aanu xanuunsanayn.

Ninkii wuu aqbalay taladii dhakhtarka iyo natiijadii baadhistaba, waxaana u diyaar garoobay in uu baxo.

Dhakhtarkii baa ku yidhi, lacagta ha iloobin ee inanka maqalka jooga u sii dhiib. Ninkii baa yidhi, Diktoore adiguna iska dhaadhici in aan lacagtii ku siiyey

Paragon   

Originally posted by juxa:

gabdho waxa jira nin jiniga dadka ka tuma, according to dad hore u aaday he does semi-strangulation on women. he also beats them with bakoorad.

i think odayga waxbaa ka qaldan, he must have psychological issues.

:D

Runti illin baa iga timi. Juxa waa imtixaan. Durbaba odeyga legal case beey ka diyaarineeysaa. Lol.

Afternoon girls and boys and odayaal.

Fahema, Milk shakes be it caramel or chocolate in restaurants have the double the amount, 1100cal to be exact. And sometimes, I used to order it as a bevarage with my food, ughh!

If you lost trust in someone dear to you and they swear up and down they're being honest with you, what would you do? Woul you take their word for it or would you be wary of them?

It depands on who the person is. I can normally tell if a girl is honest with me without swearing up and down. If it's a boy, who cares his honest. ma awal baan guursanayey. :D

-Lily-   

C&H it's at times like these that you should rely on your instinct, go with what feels right. I always think people deserve a second chance.

Paragon, I don't see the humor in that at all, I find it quiet scary.

Paragon   

^Lily, oh it's scrary. I wouldn't wish it on you love 'cos you are just nice. ;) The whole beating/semi-stragul ation set-up is an old, long gone trick in good old Somalia. I thought it went out of fashion. But the beating was always done with ul mareer ama dhebi ah.

Hadda a guy who's been chucked out by his wife must have set it up again (ciilkii daweey loo qabay dawaco lagu furey) and the 'humourous' thing is women are falling for it.

Iyo juxa sideey ula fahan tahay ninkaa wuxuu yahay.

You want to know more? I got more. :D

nuune   

^^ Paragon, :D Ka daa, ma Lily baa kuu taqaano ul mareer iyo dhebi la isla dhacayo :D ,

I can honestly and publicly say kuwaan bari jiman ka bixineenay oon quraanka saarney ayaan ula ayyi nooc ah la dhacney, dhankeyga ayaan kaga jirey xaga bugeenta iyo beer xansharinta, I was xerow doin his duty with xerta, every often we had call outs to oust jinns from people, mainly women, and it wasn't easy task at all, qaar baa macangagyaal ahaa oo waxba kareenin quraan walaa ul oo xoog nooga baxsan jirey.