Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

feels an urge to force feed faheema.

i think i consumed over 1500 colories today:( :( i can feel expansion, too many bloody birthday cakes

Buuxo   

Juxa ,I agree.What if it won't hurt anyone? and it's a matter of saying 'Yes or NO'

Maalikah,True we all human. If someone asks me a direct question.I can't lie to the best of my ability.But you need to sometimes to protect yourself.

Cara.   

Hello trollers. Today I woke up laughing at myself. Well, first it started out that I was laughing at something funny in a dream, then I became aware that I was laughing out loud and thought I woke up, but really I only dreamt I woke up. Which was pretty funny so I started laughing and that woke me up.

Very confusing but it's a good way to get out of bed. My usual mood in the morning is angry and out for blood redface.gif

nuune   
Cara, dat must bein mini-jinn which made u laugh, it happens to alot of people, jinni baa la ciyaaro

Malika   

Walle nuune,knows his stuff.. :D you know you could be making a lot of money,as its the current phenomenal going on in UK,I mean jinns taking over..

nuune   

^^ :D:D

Faheema, I have an interesting jinni story, will have to make new thread for that, it happened ayaan dhaweeto :D

NGONGE   

^^ He's already giving out his business card to unsuspecting people outside underground stations.

Sheikh nuune

Jinn Expert & Jimicsi Guru

NGONGE   

Hello you! smile.gif

Where is CL these days?

I noticed someone (was it Juxa?) saying they want to force feed Faheema! Is she starving herself again? Another fight with the midget?

Juxa   

gabdho waxa jira nin jiniga dadka ka tuma, according to dad hore u aaday he does semi-strangulation on women. he also beats them with bakoorad.

i think odayga waxbaa ka qaldan, he must have psychological issues.

Malika   

^CL,boycotted SOL when you took your leave of absence..Perhaps seeing you around,might just bring her sunny self back in here..LOL

Faheema,marnaa she feeds them cakes and delicious food[i am told] marnaa she makes them work out,marnaa she bans all food eating..walle gabadhan ina Sheikh nuune uu geyno waye..lol

nuune   

Ngonge :D war dadka ha igu dirin, lol@jimicsi guru

Malika, these days no one needs jimicsi, winterka unbuu jimicsiga shaqeeyaa markaas ayaa loo baahanyahay :D