Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

JB, just does not add up! kasoco sxb, it would be nice to have you in east london.

ibti reer gacmo ride maxaa ka rabtaa, i am starting to believe they are everywhere hada, meeshad martaba mid uunbaa kuleh i notice something different about you and next he wants to discuss moistriser

Ibtisam   

I don't what they so happy about, but they are always naa hooro boodin, what do you need Miss Ibtisam, I will go and get it, and far to close and friendly for my liking. I just want to do what I need to do and go, they want to make friends with everyone :mad:

Juxa   

ibti relax, iyaga iyo ilaahood no?

i try to let them get on with, but somehow they too feminine and know alot:)

that aside off to a meeting, filekii oo dhan baa iga dhumay so mid eber an baan ku guri folders, i know it inside out anyway. allow ceeb astur

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOl Good luck smile.gif

I forgot to say: Faheem the bride in that clip reminds me of you all the time! LOL I mean seriously, thats so you!!! :eek:

N.O.R.F   

I can confirm JB is in Hargaisa. Waa nin madow. You might lose him in the dead if night if he doesn't smile.

Afternoon all.

Abtigiis   

Ibti,

Siliskii aad tidhi ta yar (namesake)ayaan u soodiri ilaa hadda lamahayo. Habeen walba Dukaanka Daruuro marka la xayeeysiinayo yaan eega bal inaan arko adoo sii gali.

Juxa   

lool@nin madow, i swear i read waa nin badow.

yes torres how is the tuulo? hope you enjoying qaraabo salaanka

ibti it is done, alxamdulilah, iyagaaba dagdag heysay

Ibtisam   

^^You call that a meeting!! Damn I get stuck for hours, but I get called in less often. Adiga wa boom bac who is your daddy khalaas.

A&T: Firstly I want prove she exist yartu hoorta, How can you claim to name someone after me and not even send a picture with the birth certificate showing in the background. Secondly if she does exist I don't want her to choke herself to death, and then inaad ii bacsatitid for killing your child. Already khati Allah kaan jooga without any crime. :D

Abtigiis   

Khaati aniga igama joogtide, Universal TV blame garee! :D:D Anigu maana badda kaa soo saaray?

Anyway,Birth Certificate'ka I got only this week. Waan soo diri insha-allah e yaan la waayin what you promised.

Ibtisam   

^^^What did I promise :confused: Miyaad iga saminin while I am standing in front of you?? Send the birth certificate iyo picture and I will send what I want, bloody Somali dictator, he wants to even tell you what he wants for his daughter.

Adiga ayan khaati kaa jooga. I want to know this poor women who comes on UniTv who you think is aniga. Seriously send me a clip. I hope it is not the one that does Salaan and Music requests :D