Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

She is not the one in the barnaamijka Salaamaha, who smiles kolkey dadku yidhaahdaan adna waan ku salaamay. I mean people have no option another than saying that when she insists on "yaa kale yaad salaamaysaa". :D No, no. This is someone who was there breifly in a somali youth event.

Ibtisam   

Faheema are you okay?? Ma jiin baa ku post garaneya, you said that four pages ago!! :eek:

@ A&T LOOl @ yaa kale aad salaamaysaa".

Juxa   

aah the man knows daruuro, this means he spends fast amount of his lacag of dahab gifts. bless

by the way islaantu does not know customer service intaa iga gaarsii if you see her before me.

ibti abaayo when you charge by the hour, even yr client will keep it short and tidy. normally meetings go for hours, inta ka harsana inagaa dhameystirna, calaashan you round it up, if it is 18min you charge 30min, very clean.

by the way i saw the presenter of salaamaha programme, maasha allah she is epitome of suuro, waan ka helay.

Juxa   

no suuro is not dirty looks, suuro is a thing reer qardhoodka sameeyaan.

someone tell her what suuro is please

LOL@suuro - wtf is that and what does it have to do with Qardho? - you just saying that to get my blood boiling :(

unless you misspelled the word and refering to the woman's sur(neck) - the only suuro that i know are to do with end of the world and blowing some sort of horn. :cool:

where are the jargon busters - what does this mean:

Pre-existing conditions

Any treatment for a pre-existing condition, related symptoms, or any condition that results from or is related to a pre-existing condition, unless:

we were given all the medical information that we asked for during your application for your current continuous period of membership, and:

we did not specifically exclude cover for the pre-existing condition on your membership certificate under Special conditions

you did not know about, or have any symptoms of, the pre-existing condition before the ‘Period of cover from’ date on the first membership certificate for your current continuous period of membership

Preventive treatment

Health screening, including routine health checks and vaccinations, or any preventive treatment, except:

if you have bought the Worldwide Wellbeing option

We may pay for prophylactic surgery when:

there is a significant family history of the disease for example ovarian cancer, which is part of a genetic cancer syndrome and/or:

you have positive results from genetic testing (please note that we will not pay for the genetic testing)

:confused:

Juxa   

ibtisam waaba la gartee bal fiirsha ninka weyn oo aan aqoon suuro.

the qardho thing works ee bal dhiig kar yuusan kugu dhicin

i know what suuro is - i just didn't know Xarardheere blowed the dam thing once in blue moon when a cruise ship came near by. :D

forget about this word that you don't know yourself and put on your legal frames on and help us with the above - preferable translate into somali - please????

Juxa   

^^ lol sayid, have some respect for the somali navy, we put qardho on the world map:) ok now i leave yr beloved town alone.

i am assuming above is in relation to your health insurance cover? is the NHS not good enough for you sir.

^bones with dhuux please, jb.

LOL - Juxa drops Qardho like bad cake as soon as i mention Xarardheere. :D

yeah it is health insurance. what do they mean before i return the dam questionnaire.