Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Kamaavi   

You haven't brought that Fujaan for me yet, I await my Fujaan patiently. My patience grows weary. Oh well, too late now.

*kills you*

NGONGE   

I am sitting opposite the window, Juxa. It's all glass and I saw the silly bird flying right into it. Actually, thank god for the glass or it would have gone straight for my face. Heh.

ps

Not bribery. More like a brush off.

Good afternoon chaps ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've been making all the excuses possible not to do that report today. Looks like i'm done but still ,, i have to do it before tomorrow.

There is no beer xanuun ,,, come here and see how people are healthy eating everything. Staying away from Baruur makes you sick actually ,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Never eat Baruur and I am fine.

Everyone is always ill in SL, lacagta aya ligaga guurta I need to come to Hargisa to see a doctor. Too much baruur iyo saliid!

Juxa   

Ngonge it is missed opportunity ninyow. accident at work is gold-mine:)

and it was bribery. am offended

JB finish the darn report and submit, caajiska badan iska dhaaf. the trip to dhulki carfoona is off miyaa?

ibti, baruurta beer xanuun baa laga qaadaa. next time tell them to eat less hilib iyo kurus

That is just get some money ,,,, you've seen how healthy they are when you came here.

Even this while gal is better than you ,, she is eathing hilib geel with Kurus ,, Way naga dhamaysayba ,,, :D

6056_211724995359_777965359_7613969_7764

Ibtisam   

^^^I agree,

JB: that's nasty, I mean seriously will people eat caadka laa balbaley!! Waaban kaa wiswis this thing siid biisaad la siinayo lo gogonayo on a dirty looking place. Akha iga dhe