Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^sorry don't get scared.

Ngonge; No, not taking it home, redface.gif I don't want people staring at me or being quizzed, They would think I'm lying when I say I don't know.

I've put them back into the huge box and covered them and put them on the chair. They smelled the whole room up. I'm going to give it to the receptionist on my way out. OR I'll leave it in my office, adds bit of colour.

P.s. I help a lot of people, it is my job. Don't really know, but I'm sure they will ring to check its arrived. Some silly Arab fool who forgot to add his/her name.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Don't say that, I don't want the guy to have a public breakdown! Say Waar amus, man up and stand tall and strong. don't be a niic, maarjo man
:D:D
lol

yeah it is for cirka ka so daac
:D

Define public breakdown? Is it spectacular? I'm tempted now.

Paragon   

Oh That. Too much effort. By the time I am done taping it and uploading it and linking it I will be back to my old cold self and ....

Anyway, thanks for the definition. You try it, perhaps? I'll subscribe smile.gif .

Ibtisam   

Break downs are for weak people, sheh is got extra balls, no no sir, no breakdown for her. Cirdey on the other hand....

Ms DD   

I have lost my certificate and they are not sure whether they (the uni) can issue before the 31st Dec deadline. This will set me back for 6 months! I am so annoyed!

^massage your neck with oil. I just did that after a day of pain. Ginger oil and something more exotic. Now I just read Quran into some water and will sip on that. Who needs a doc? smile.gif