Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Ms DD, waana murjineesaa runti, but I saw the majuujinaa but failed to spot the caloosha and thought u were sayin cokaasha for cuqaasha, waxbaan is daba marsiiyey, dat is bad runti, Ilaahay haku caafiyo abaayadiis karroon.

Malika, this matter is not for jimicsi dear, it is dangerous ee bal keen ur supscription here adaa semi awliya ahaayee smile.gif

Malika   

Oh,well if your meant to live you shall live Ms DD. icon_razz.gif:D

ps. Have you ever watched a wedding video,upon seeing yourself wished you could go back on that day and wore an abayaa rather then that revealing dirac! I cant believe the wedding video I saw yesterday will be shown to my ayeyo and hoyo..Alla baa ayeey!

pss.nuune waxaan oradii lahaa,for her to spit on her hands after reading the fatixa then rub on her tummy,three times. Inshaallah, mashaallah kheyr. ;)

Ms DD   

lool

I needed inaan suurooda a bit..Thanks for indulging me guys smile.gif

Thanks for the well wishes though. Caafimaadka waa qaalli wallee.

NGONGE   

^^ At least it's not on Youtube. I think that's everyone's idea of a nightmare these days. :D

By the way, in DD's case the jimicsi will be advised after the recovery. So said dr....

Malika   

Ms DD,suuro walla guu garanayaa abaaye[Qadho]! icon_razz.gif

Ngonge,thank god for that..but the thought of people seeing what I saw of myself freaked me out wallahi,NO MORE DIRAC to weddings.

Ms DD   

lool malika..do people get to see more than you planned?

I never have enjoyed seeing meself on tv. so i try to avoid it. Two nights agoo, i was dragged inaan galbiyo caruusada..saying "arooskeena aameen, arooskiisa aameen"..that sorta thing..being dragged ma xumee, but i was decidedly underdressed (black abaya and black hijab) and cantuugo weyn of sambuusa..Camerada and Video dhash!

Never will that happen again!

Ngonge

what do you advise i should do then?

ps. Have you ever watched a wedding video,upon seeing yourself wished you could go back on that day and wore an abayaa rather then that revealing dirac! I cant believe the wedding video I saw yesterday will be shown to my ayeyo and hoyo..Alla baa ayeey!

loooooooooool Mpenzi.

Never say Never!

Buuxo   

Miskiin...i feel your pain Malika.I did that ones...and i prayed really hard for something to happen to the video. And guess what it did.

Anyways,what is weirdos putting pics of people on youtube. I nearly died of a heartattack after seeing myself there.I just couldn't believe, anyone of my Facebook friends would break my trust.. . but it turns out a friend had a mole in her friend list. :mad:

Malika   

Mwaaah CL,mpendwa!

Ms DD, I used to think why ayee dadkaanu ugaa carara camerada,now I know..Lol

BUT,apparently there have been inquiries made..Loooooool

redface.gif:D

Cabdiyo,they have already sent the darn thing back home,well I just will have to explain myself when the time come.If only I was there would have hiden the old ladies glasses. :D

I imagine this " taan qawaan waa aayoo,bisinka bisinkaa gabdhuu weey waasheen" only to realise its their own daughter..Looool :D

NGONGE   

DD, I only know you have pain in your tummy. No idea if it's an upset stomache or something else. If the first just get yourself some immodium. For anything else, panadol should do.

Malika, that's why some women cover their faces when the camera pans towards them. Did you really think they did it out of xishood? :D

Edit:

She beat me to the thought. Now guess what I'm thinking? [evil smirk]

nuune   

Ms DD, seems you are ok now, it could have being worse if it was Qaamoon qanshiir or mindhicir duluqoow or afuufoow.