Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

If you have a photo on facebook, and you select only certain friends to see it, and those friends comment on it does that mean everyone else will be able to see that photo too?

-Lily-   

LoooL Malika, it's not the girls I worry about :D

So this only certain friends option is not all it appears to be. Guess it has to be good old fashioned e-mail.

Ibtisam   

Lily, you can stop people commenting on your photos and closed all that hassal. Or do what I do, take off all your pictures, and tons of pictures- non which include you on there :Dicon_razz.gif

Hey sheh

*Big hug* How was your holiday? do tell and pictures please. Did you get a tan :D

can't rmbr, got laid off whilst away; ain't that a biyatch? LoL. Credit crunch taking a bite out of my ****. Woohoo. I need xalwa. DD??????????????????????

It's funny though LoL. C'est la vie.

Ibtisam   

I am sorry to hear so. But you was looking to leave anyway right. Better get working on that CV of yours ASAP.

That is a biyatch, I like to see it coming.

Ms DD   

No? How dare they?

Inshallah kheyr, something else will turn up. I think this calls for a knees-up tomorrow night or wednesday night. You need comforting honey...and we know just the place..dont we?

^I'm always looking to leave. To move up you have to move out- no such thing as loyalty- learned the hard way. Was hoping for another couple of months. I might go to Goa for a few months to hide out and return when the economy is better. No excuse like an economic downturn. smile.gif DD and B-Kiss might want to join?

-Lily-   

That sounds bad, a chance for an extended holiday me thinks, considering the time of year.

Ibti, didnt know you could do that, will expolore.

Ibtisam   

Sheh Forget them, they are getting married or something I will join you. My contract ends in Jan as well.

Ms DD that is going to be one depressed gathering :D

Lily yeah, don't know how though, someone did it for me.