Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

They posted it to my other house, so I have to collect it before I see you. But it is just weight, hight, illness/ health check, suicide note :D And next of kin I think.

Hey JB

^ do you know if there's a particular surah that's good for anger management or do I have to do the whole lying down business since I'm already sitting LoL.

-Lily-   

Ibti, I'm trying to do that thing on facebook where no one can comment, are you sure it exists? I'm getting a headache.

Hi sheh smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Why few, you need as much as possible, get ice cream, and some chocolates too. In fact we should go to my place and have them yummy chocolate drinks, I think you need about four :D

I've been typing you a PM for the last bloody hr! and no it is not a long, I just keep doing other things, opening other windows.

Ibtisam   

Lily I about 50% sure, it says something like allow comments from (then you can select, friends only, everyone or just me") But since FB has changed, I never go on there, so bored with that thing.

^hey.

I DO have some ice cream in the fridge. I had 3 biscuits; that's enough. For now. Hahaha. Over the anger. Think I should go about finding a job now. :rolleyes:

Baluug   

Lily, another thing you can do is go to "settings" on the top-right of the homepage and choose "privacy settings". From there, click on "profile". From there you can choose who sees your personal info, such as only friends, or friends of friends etc. But underneath "Photos tagged of you", there is a link that says "Edit photo albums privacy settings". Click on that, and you can choose who can see your photo albums. I didn't realize that my albums were all set on "friends of friends", so yours probably are too, but anyways, change it to "only friends" or whatever you like.

^ but that has a flaw, once a freind of yours comments on any picture that in turn wuill allow freinds of that freinds to veiw not only that picture but the entire album, i've many a picutes that i was not meant to see through this loophole.