Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote: The begining of a relationship, why is it always so exciting?

:D:D

- no i can't - i let you escape today Ms DDeey - or perhaps i should pm Ngonge since he is fond of scoring penalties in open goal :cool:
bring it on

ibti

come on over. i will get your tea ready

Pucca   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

NGONGE..It's not about fulenimo. It's just so hard to keep one friend and devote time to that friend when there are so many
potential freinds out there.
God, It is so hard, Why do they have to be so good looking :mad:

MS DD...The begining is enjoyable. That's I make many friends
:D

:rolleyes: and here i thought you meant an actual friend. I was feeling sorry for your upcoming loss...but no more.

moving on...i have a song stuck in my head and the words slip out of my mouth every now and then*i seriously cant control it*....and well the stares from people are getting a tad annoying. *sigh* people are so judgemental really, i so didnt kiss a girl!

^I misjudge Pucca. That was very kind but in my defense, the situation is blurry. I can't tell if she's a 'friend' or FRIEND.

LoooooooooooL@song..I kiss a gal and I like. I was gonna dedicate to Sheh and Ibti.

Ms DD   

Pucca

The song is annoying. I heard it accidentily. I dont even listen to music anymore. Imagine this song playing in your head. Almost came out to people smile.gif

Che

why is it the men that gets the line blurry? Women mostly have an idea meeshuu qofka ka taaganyahay.

Pucca   

^ah i see, well if you do end up parting ways do remember to stay away from comfort foods. They're evil food.

:( the song wont get out!

^I move on pretty quickly, so no time for that.

MS.DD....They do and that's cuz women like clearly define every relationship and place in some category. We don't!.

Anyway, there is fundamentally something wrong with the concept of monogamy-I'm only one that holds this view?

Che, you sound like you change 'friends' as often as I change shoes.

NG, you are back! Walaahi your absence left a shiisha-sized hole in this thread. Well done on mastering CPR!

Congrats Ibti, I'm sure you feel a lot lighter now that's behind you.

My sister passed her written, physical and medical exams and is now a full-fledged policewoman! Masha'Allah, I'm so proud of her.

^ Luckily she doesn't. But she is planning to buy a motorbike, which is an even more scary thought than guns.

Instant gratification, huh? Doesn't that get boring after a while? There's something to be said for anticipation, you know. :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Pucca:

moving on...i have a song stuck in my head and the words slip out of my mouth every now and then*i seriously cant control it*... [/QB]

OK. Lol. I keep repeating

'Ah, the moons too bright

The chains too tight

The beast wont go to sleep

Ive been running through these promises to you

That I made and I could not keep

Ah but a man never got a woman back

Not by begging on his knees '

of THIS SONG

... now I am getting worried of the beast! Im not as desparate now. I will stop singing. Good idea.

Haneefah   

Didn't finish it but it seems like the kinda song you want to play during a crazy rush hr on friday evening...I don't know why.

Pucca, I heard that blasted song again accidently last week and all Wednesday it was running over and over in my head. Not a good thing when u catch yourself singing it out loud in the women's toilets. Ugh. That song is a curse. It's kicked off again, flipping hell.

Che, your confession is a breath of fresh air. Just be honest with her and move on to the next one in line. If they can't see through your pattern, got no one to blame but themselves when u get itchy f. smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Didn't finish it but it seems like the kinda song you want to play during a crazy rush hr on friday evening...I don't know why.

Canadians have crazy traffic? :D