Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Aaah it is monday already.

Something strange happened today. I went to sleep at 4.45am, slept through my alarm at 6.15am and then woke up on my own, without an alarm at 7.30am! I think it is the first time I have ever woken up without an alarm. even more strange I feel really fresh and awake. It is spooky!

Morning all

nuune   

mine was terrible weekend too, the windy blew me off one time when I was walkin down da park, da atlantic windy was terrible.

So everyone had terrible weekend :D

Mornin folks and folketenes

Malika   

Ibti you slept at 4.45am and woke up at 7.30am, Masha'allah the joys of youth. I slept at 11 pm and struggled to wake up at 6.30am.

Morning trollers and Koora[a newbie on troll]!

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Malika, I am going through so strange body/mind habit changes, I was thinking it is old age creeping in, now you tell me youth eh!

+Faheema Do you have the day off?? I am not suprised, Somali people are mad! anyone working with them has to be also a little mad. But it was fun and fantastic. Well done smile.gif

Nuune lol

I'm so unbelievably exhausted. I worked both days on the weekend (from home). This morning I was halfway through my journey to work when I realized I forgot the laptop at home..

So back home and working from home today. Which is a small consolation for all the trouble?

Ibtisam   

Serenity, did you do that on purpose! Stop rubbing it in our face that you are working from home.

I worked both days as well. Showing elements of workaholic behaviour. I keep trying to justify it with “there is so much to do” but now I’m not so sure, I’ve worked at least one day of the weekend as well as the whole week since I finished uni.

Faheema go home early, you should've done what serenity did :D

Sayid, why what happened to you? icon_razz.gif

For a monday morning it is full in here, only Ngonge and CL missing

^^ morning Ibti - horta owh era uoy?

Nothing more than screaming children round around on both days. the bit i enjoyed was teaching my daughter a self defence technigues which she tried on successfuly with bully morrocon boy - lets say he won't be picking up things to throw anymore. :cool: