Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

sikastaba ha ahaate - one thing is clear - kolay anigu lama legdiimo hablaha - unlike you two - who seem take pleasure in being beaten by the mere laddos (to borrow a phrase from ngonge's colloquial) :D

Ibtisam   

I just recieved an e-mail and the sent date is Thursday, 31 January, 2002 11:57 AM. :eek:

Since thursday, my e-mail account has shown that I have 1 new message, but I could not see it, by sat I thought my e-mail account was having mid-life issues, by today I was thinking this is crazy, I need to beat the shidan out of this account, so I searched and searched and nothing. I went through all the pages and when I got to the last page ever (2001/2002) I see a new message, arrived on thursday, sent in 2002. Accudubililah.

nuune   

Ibti, it is their calendar that is wrong I guess, depends on what email system you have, if using Exchange Outlook or Lotus Notus, then you can know when it was actually being sent.

from who and what did it say????

other wise keep it to your self - what is soo suprising about the date, other than you are soo old and we should not be fooled by your age.

Ibtisam   

^^^I never claimed to be young :confused: In fact most people here think I am old and beyond.

Nuune I can see when it was sent.

Ibtisam   

^^So you have not got even one at the old age of 35?? you poor thing. :( I'll try and get someone to sort out a fake one for you, just so you can go through the experience getting rather than always chasing ppl to give.

:D:D if you can get CL, Sheh and Cara to do so at the same time - i'll be happy man - in the mean time i'll day dream about the prospect of that happening one during my lunch.

i have had enough for SOL Today - take care all - like i care. :cool:

Malika   

Yeah.

Ibti,have you decide what food to serve,on the 8th?

ps.Where is Lily,the trend setter.I need to find dressess to wear to couple of on coming family weddings.I am tired of dirac's and it will be freezing cold anyway.Now I need to know where to go,either online or at a shop. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^No, not yet, Have to decided by Wed, any help??

Sayid:

I don't think you can handle, one must learn to crawl before they start to sprint. :rolleyes: And I was thinking of hiring one of the locals for you, I was certainly not thinking of the finest of SOL ladies. Xaasha.

Malika   

^Being a Somali,three course meals are alien phenomenal,waax naa kama garaneyoo. smile.gif

Being winter,perhaps soup for starter, Fish for main course and hot puddings for desert?

Will look into it,Insha'allah before Wednesday.

I'm wondering what they put in Sayid's morning coffee today ......... lol

Ibti, it is normal you receive such emails ,,, yes it is so strange Walee.

I just had my Bariis and Muus .... time for a cuppa tea ... hehe

Ibtisam   

^^Lool.

Malika: What if some of them don't like fish :confused:

I was thinking, water :D / salad/ springrolls/ sambuus and hummos/ bread for starter. Bariis with a either chicken curry or lamb curry for main and selection cakes/ small cup cakes and custard for desert.

Yeah please send me some help over here with your fab ideas. smile.gif