Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Nuune,

War I passed with flying colours. I am now qualified to stick my lips on random strangers without the risk of being arrested. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Lool.

Malika Thanks, better late congrats than never. :D Today I'm good alhumdulilah, I feel fresh, full and beautiful. It is the friday feeling (I working 2morrow, so don't even know, but I'm trying to be super cheerful)

How you doing??

Malika   

^Masha'allah,hold on to that feeling at all times dear,it sure makes life easy.

I am good Alhamdulillah, the sun is shining within too!

NGONGE   

^^ Why is she being congratulated, Malika? NoOoO! It can't be. Did Blessed phone her and set her up behind my back? :(

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum trolls

How are we?

Congrats Ibti. Another trip to the italian cafe is in order methinks smile.gif

Who is making any sense of Heroes at the moment? I am confused truly.

NGONGE   

^^ I hate the way you just stepped over me as if I were some dog poo, woman. :mad:

WHAT ARE YOU ALL CONGRATULATING IBTI FOR? Will someone tell me please.

Ms DD   

Ninkii seexda siciisa dibi uu dhalaa..or something

The girl is borofosoorad now smile.gif

Dont get lippy with me young man.

Malika   

Loooooool@Ngonge,first you ignored me earlier,markaa I wont tell you anything.

Ms DD,I honestly tried so hard to get into Heroes,but failed miserbly when I got bored after 5min. :D

Ms DD   

Malika

Heroes was/is fave prog of mine. But from eposide 4, I was lost. But i love anything sci-fi supernatural. How i wish to have some sort of power. Like to fly or read one's thoughts.

NGONGE   

Oooh that! As if there was any doubt the busybody would pass. Heh. Ok ok I suppose congratulations are in order. I am assuming she got the highest grade possible of course or else this busybody is losing her touch. :D

Malika, was I ignoring you? Sorry, I didn't realise my dear. I was lost in staring at your name. Did you now that Malika has so so many meanings? It does and one day I shall tell you about them all.

Ms DD,

Only if you faint. That's what my instructor said (and I notice NONE of you congratulated me foe becoming a competent first aider).

I am off to celebrate with a hot shiisha. Laterz.

Ms DD   

Congrats to have the license snog any stranger Ngonge. Knowing you, you probably have few ideas to make someone faint.

nuune   

lol@lips on random strangers, waryaa Ngonge, I congratulated you, waxba uma jeedid niyahow since you are excited about how to handle with strangers :D

NGONGE   

^^ I actually asked that question and was told it does not matter what my breath smells like. I am officially allowed to blow into any casualty's mouth (well, as long as they faint first of course).

You should have seen my house the night before the test. The kids were all walking around with bandges around various parts of their body but the wretched Mrs point blank refused CPR. :(

Thank you Ms DD (better late than never I suppose). I am now frowning at Sheh for only congratulating Ibti and totally ignoring my life saving achievements. :mad:

ps

Where is CL? Did she really think I've gone for ever and has locked herself in a darkned bedroom, biting her pillow in grief and lamenting her lost chance? Oh my poor laddo :D