Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

Not my intention,Ng. Just wondering. It seems to be the latest craze. Shall i give it a try? :D

A whole hr, man thats long, can you read mags whilst shiisheyn?

NGONGE   

^^ Of course. The shiisha is only one small part of the fun. I sometimes don't even smoke it.

Thanks Ibti. You too. So, now that you finished your studies when shall I drag my brother from his hole and come visit the family? You have no more excuses? (not unless that disloyal ayeeyo of mine already turned your head that is).

ps

The topic is who would you prefer to give you first aid. The choices are:

A - Nin cad bacon and eggs ka dargay.

B - Hindi hot curry cunay

C - NGONGE with a tick tack in his mouth

NGONGE   

^^ Shiisha is not good for Somalia and Indian girls anyway. The whole process does something to their brains and makes them go all silly. You would do well to stay away from it (unless it's a romantic date and you want an excuse to act silly).

I actually had a group of young Indian girls surround me the other day and ask to share my shiisha with me. I told them that though they were pretty and though I'm sure I would enjoy their company none of them looked legal enough to sit with me and I didn't want to get arrested. I did it in the most sarcastic way possible. Oh you should have seen their faces drop and how they stalked off. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngone, I'm afraid ayeeyo has already made me promise some things. You know Islamicly if I am checking one option you can't offer me another, so I am sorry to declain your lovely brother.

As for the topic, Those are not choices one can possible prefer, shiid, But when air is short and you are dying I doubt one cares what the first aid person had for lunch.

Buuxo   

Im kidding. And nothing seem romantic about shiish.

Double Eewwww about sharing shiish story.Something tells thats not how you ended things. :D

NGONGE   

^^ It's very romantic, silly. Waa nooc men el xalaal kissing nooh. icon_razz.gif

Everyone shares their shiisha (well apart from me, I'm greedy).

Buuxo   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL @Waa nooc men el xalaal kissing nooh.

:D:D Why didn't you say so earlier.Intaas aa looga dhawaana redface.gif . Waxnala tus! My comment on oral cancer still stands ya walad .

Malika   

Alhamdulillah, almost home time!

So what are you guys doing on the weekend,I know Ibit is working..

If am alive and kicking am planning to sleep,then sleep some more then cook a huge meal,and watch any crap on tv.. smile.gif

Ya all have a nice weekend now! smile.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Good.. now that I've some of your attention, lets set out the agenda.

Our mission, should we choose to accept it is to make this the longest thread on SOL. Our objective is to bypass ngonge's boredom one and laugh in his face. Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun.
:D

And our pledge, is to stop trolling in every topic.
:D:D

Are you with me people?

wELL DONE sERENITY.

NGONGE   

Keep up, Malika. He's calling her 'friend' in preparation for the breakup. Che waa fulay. :D

DD, Serenity surpassed her own goals and even managed to convert me into the troller-in-cheif.