Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Nuune, thanks for the compliments.

Che lol@ most of them are women...sababtuna waxay niman ma jogaan mesha dagantahay :D

I guess it would be contradicting myself if i said go out with them for dinner or something a like. since the idea of a man going out with women is haraam itself ...how about start making guy-friends icon_razz.gif

^I do have guy friends, couple of very closed ones but the rest are acquintances,and some of the women are close friends. I see no reason to cut them off. I suppose you don't have a guy friend which begs how do Islamically shuukaansi since that's legit issue?

nuune   

Sayid, aad baan uga xumahay, afka waad ku ciyaartey, ma disaas aab goolu dahlaa xawyahow laawan, muqaati gu'u dahal fa'ka dahii lake sika maa'us, nin laawan daab hatay lawaahi.

Mornin everyone,

Ngonge, I have a feelin dat u failed dat First Aid Course :D

nuune   

Sayid, reer Kismaayoodka yeysan kula yaabin, naxwihiisa ayaad ku cayaartey,laakin totally waad ku durdurisay afka.

Afro & Faheema would correct you, anigu kuu dhawaan maayo, rati waalan baad tahay :D

Ibtisam   

NGonge where did you go?? To be honest I've not been around, but yeah I did notice you was gone..for a day maybe.

Sayid what language is that??

Hello Nuune

nuune   

Hello ibti, morning, what Sayid is trying to write is a language called af-gadaal gadaal or af kismaayo, he screwed it up, I was telling him to learn it or write it properly.

simply af gadaal gadaal is a kind secret language, waa af soomaaligii oo gadaal gadaal loo akhriyey but not totally gadaal gadaal, there is a grammer that goes on with this, which simplifies how a certain words can be read as gadaal gadaal, depending on the syllable.

Example: salaan sare iga gudoon = lasaan rase gi'a dugoon, it wasn't totally backward, if the word contains two sylables it cannot be read backward or totally gadaal gadaal. you take the middle part connect to the first part then the second last part, ie, salaan = lasaan, you canot say salaan = naalas.

Morning Malika smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I'm still tying to learn normal somali, but when ever I write it wrong I will say I was trying to write gadaal gadaal. Good excuses for me eh! lol

Morning Malika