Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Nuune - like your signature says all, i presume your talking from experience - naag ka raysow! :D add one more excuse to your list of marmarsi - it should read "iyo aabeheed oo baray sida laysaga difaaco dulmiyaasha" :D

-Lily-   

I had a great weekend in a place where time goes much slower, it was long, relaxing & refreshing. Woke up to mountain view from my window as well as trees in all their autumn multi coloured glory. Really not looking forward to facing grumpy Lonodn people in a few hours.

Howdy all...

Self-defence kulaha. You're teaching your kid to be equally violent and resolve matters that way, and thats just as bad as the boy who is bullying her.

nuune   

Sayid looo, waxaan u maleenayaa it would take you ages to understand my signature, never take it literally, it is maahmaah sxb, hakugu taagnaato :D

Only JB would get it, ninkaasi waa dhurwaa

unlike you two - i am NOOOOOOOO Saqajaan and i took the saying literal - i wasn't aware, you two used this as an excuse once you get caught with the girl next door. like the english use "she tripped , fell and then landed on my icdk"

the troll thread is slowly turning into Saqajaan. com because of you :mad: war isku xishooda.

Ibtisam   

You guys need a mens section for your bullshid pervertness! :rolleyes:

Lily lucky you (for going away) and nice to know you will share rush hr with us :D

nuune   

Sayid, hakugu taagnaato sxb, JB ayaan kuu daayey hakuu sharxee, ma sidan baad geeljire ku tahay :D

As JB said, you will never understand that proverb, dirty minded waaxid oo dhaka yaanbo leh :D:D