Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^^Ngonge - did you had the ask the dummy named Annie - "Annie are you ok, are u ok - or have you been hit by smooth criminal?"

BTW- the only thing you are most likely to snog (CPR to most of you) is a shisha smoking 50 yeard, who hadn't brushed his teeth for the last 35 years of his life and is having a heart attack from Sheh & Ibti' rejection. :D good luck with it Ngonge - just do let him die on you whilst you are snogging him - if that happens death will enter you :D

NGONGE   

^^ I didn't like Annie. I went for the other one (I called her Angelina). :D

And you're wrong about the people that need help. Have you never been on London Underground? Every bloody morning we get a pretty blonde fainting on us (not the same woman by the way). I could never help them in the past but now..oh now..ooooOOh Now!....... :D

Buuxo   

Oh Ngonge how we missed thee . COngrats then.But keep in mind snogging strangers can cause oral cancer ;)

LOL@Sayid.

NGONGE   

Thank you Cabdiyo, you always were my favourite. :D

Ms DD,

I operate an equal opportunities policy. The colour of hair does not matter when one is saving lives. You get on my train and faint and I promise not to turn all Saudi on you. :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

LOL@powder.

Ms DD, know if IVF is islamically allowed for married couples.

Yes it is allowed Cabdiyo. I have done extensive research on this a while back.

Ngonge

Why that doesnt give me a peace of mind bal?

NGONGE   

^^ It's not supposed to. NOBODY likes to faint in public, silly. But if it ever happens, wouldn't you want me to be there to save you instead of some tima jilic or dufaar cun? ;)

Equal opportunities kulaha - does that equal opportunity extend to that old man i decsribed before???

Ngonge - have you heard of the joke about the blonde who whilst joking in the park decided to do some stretches on the bench in front of three muslim men; saudi, somali & syrian.

Saudi: lower his gaze and says: "Istakhfuranllah!"

Syrian: covers his face with his hand but the fingers are extended apart and he shouts: "subxaanallah"

Somali: his jaws drop and his eyes jump out of his face and he mumbles "Alxamdullilaah" whilst he salivates.

was that you - since you hang around with arabs so much?? :D

Buuxo   

Ms DD,I hear they can implant more than one embreyo and you can have more babies.Is that ok ? islamically , there maybe risks ,altho rare.

Ngonge,lol.chances are you came back from your shiish place and would suffocate her with the smell.

Can i ask..how long does it take to smoke the shiish? is it like a ciggy or do you need to get comfy and organise a designated driver?

NGONGE   

Heh@designated driver. Wad caytamaysa, ya Cabdiyo. :D

It takes about an hour to smoke and it's not like a ciggy.

Sayid,

I'd help the 50 year old man too. What's a mouth sheild and face mask for, huh? :D