Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

60 Ways To Keep Your Wife's Love, and the romance alive

-Lily-   

Lol Sophi, you’re shattering all my illusions, can’t she be stocky fat, old, wrinkly and kind? Or better yet, a lesbian?

Mr Gold-digger if I see one I’ll be sure to point her out to you... ;)

p.s ladies do not be brainwashed, I see some reversed psychology going on here with regards to staying at home…

The Q is, if there is a nanny, whether hot or not, what would Zu need to stay at home for?

NOTE - Playing with your shiny new gadgets (or the nanny) isn't a good enough reason. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Sophistafuncta

You sure did rant about my views few pages ago. The difference is..I have proven track..have you? :D

Joking aside, everyone have different ways of achieving their marriage bliss. Yours is different to mine. I was feminst once. It doesnt manifest better into reality unfortunately. But you have to realise that no one is forcing anyone else to do what they dont like.

Marriage is give and take. I didnt suggest for one that ladies have to be doormat. My quoted comment "Be his maid and he will be your slave" wasnt one that demeans the women. We have roles, and it doesnt bode well for a soceity when our roles get mixed up ( I know I will be battered for this)

Now about that fat hairy short lesbian, Lily is withering about, where can I get her as I want to employ her whilst I am away on a business trip to look after my home?

Malika   

Will it make any different if she is short,stocky and hairy...as men tend to find women whom serve them quite attractive.

I was listening to a lecture by a sheikh from Mombasa,walle the dude was hilarious.He was talking about ladies of luxury,sending the maid to do everything ,including serving their husbands needs[not as you would be thinking]but just the usual,fetching his shoes,socks,water.Serving him meals etc etc..including making the bed in your room,she then[the maid] becomes more visible to your husband,he grows a soft spot for her,as I cant believe men actually love to be served this much....What he was saying dont bring another woman in the house expecting her to take your role and for your husband not to be confused..who is who..lol

Hunguri   

Masha Allah Ms dhuc and Muniira, Well, what can I say! You must be once in a blue moon seen girls :D . Muniira, its true. If a woman bring a maid into her house, and the maid runs every thing at home. Then, no wonders if she becomes the queen of the house smile.gif . I know a friend of mine, whose wife brought a very sweet,tallented maid to their house. The guy, was a Surgeon Dr and the wife went to Italy to visit her family. Gues what! as the wife left the maid got double points smile.gif . Which, the husband and the house! dee maxaa ka dhacay. Sheekadii waxay noqotay halaysku xaabiyo. Jiqiiq ayuu kaga siiyey loool. The sheekh was brought, and they did it in the kitchen, while "Isma og Aqqalkii bay aslaysaa" was still on her holiday ;)

Aaliyyah   

^^^I heard the same story taking palce in dubai lol

People dont bother hiring servents or hire an ugly one qofkasta ka cararo, and make sure there is huge age gap, like she is in her late 50s lol :D

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

^^^Lool! AAliyah, I dont think even a 50yr old maid will stop the man.. :D

Men!! :rolleyes:

Hunguri,Hunguri...once in a life time seen kinda girls aaa?? Well,am sure you meant it as a compliment..accepted! icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^if it's a choice between the two, he can be my slave any oollldd day.
:D

And the terms are? smile.gif

-Lily-   

LoL@the terms, you will be at her beck and call I presume? Preferably with a duck tape on your mouth so you don't disturb her peace.

Munira, I think nin la alaliyo adunka wax ka daran ma jirto, simply pathetic. Why not invite 10 stunning belly dancers to clean your house, we will see if he dares :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

Lily, Walaalo yeah. Its not good to guard some1 and be very possesive. But, men are hyenas and always hungary looking for bones. Im sure, you have virtually seen the charactristic sign or the indication of men beign greedy. Well, if you invite 10 stuning belly dancers and tell them to clean house while 2 or three of them will wriggle their bellies like a jelly in a bawl. That is once in a blue moon offer, and I call it daadax smile.gif . Hence, be attentive and alert.

PS:-

Kindly serve your husbands and play your roles as women smile.gif . Men should also be strong and show the full responsibilities. Like Cambaro said, be the maid and he will be your slave :D . Mmmmmmm Cant wait to have such smile.gif