Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

60 Ways To Keep Your Wife's Love, and the romance alive

Hunguri   

The most intresting and oscar wining thread ever in SOL. Constructive and meaningful, if read well :D ...

Jacaylbro, And how is Hargaisa? missed the Guitar of Shay Mire Dacar and the good days :D !

you can always come back and enjoy the same life ,,,,,, we arrested that girl who dumped you that time and she won't post you a threat anymore :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Lily it was suppose to mean even if things are not going in the right direction, strive to make yr relationship work.

Cambaro Jazakalaahu khyr ,thanks for yr post. As always it is beneficial. We would be lucky to find a brother who meets the above conditions. :D so let's make du'a

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

Originally posted by roobleh:

21. Get rid of routine, surprise her

I am just guessing that you mean such things as entering the home from the roof!

We need more explanations please.

Loool roobleh, it just means suprise her with a dinner & dance, stroll by the river...rather than the usual routines you folk might have..

Malika   

^^^^Lool,Jacaylbaro..Nah that will only mean he is after something and there is no suprises there!!

But if he does something out of the usual,like sweep her off to sychells for a weekend..that would be a suprise..and he can then do the suprising with kisses.. :D

Malika   

Che...You know the saying,You only reap what you sow!!..so plant some love you would get some love back..simple!!

Som@li   

Why would all these childish things make her happy?I dont understand, Are we dealing a kid here,

Xanthus,

Walahi I was thinking the same thing.

Mrs double D,

How can Xanthus be sexist when she is defending the very core of respect. Which is, if you did not know, being treated as a fellow human being. I ain’t giving no man brownie points for doing what is listed in that list of your because they are considered to the general public as the basics. I mean no disrespect, but your constant “man pleasing” antics have really irritated me. I know your happily married and you probably have your own secretes to marital bliss, but please enough already. Between your opinions on this thread and that awful wife slavery one or what ever it was called about giving up EVERYTHING to live life serving him, I think we have to safely say; I for one agree to disagree with your stand on everything marital.

My rant for the day!

Rahima   

Legend, the lady needs more than a cold shower.

Once she has reached this point, there is no coming back :eek: , mind your own business and just duck mate :( , duck.