Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

60 Ways To Keep Your Wife's Love, and the romance alive

Rahima   

So Khalaf what would you say of the situation of a young family where the income of the wife is greater than that of the husband. This inturn provides the family with a greater opportunity to achieve their goals, however they have two small children and have decided that childcare is not an option, do you see it a problem that they decide that the husband stays home for a few years to look after them whilst the wife works?

In your view does this nullify the title of maintainer and protector, or is he still fitting into this description in an unconventional manner?

When I say in your view, I refer to a view based on Islam and not male pride/chauvinism.

I have neighbours where the situation is just that and by God does it work if the two married decide to make it work.

N.O.R.F   

What is wrong with that picture? I'll admit the rolls in his hair must go.

LooooooooooL :D

I wouldnt mind being a stay at home dad/husband (as long as the sports channels are paid for) :D

^^^LooooL...I second that..Can I also add..I expect Gold Credit Card - Unlimited, a Landrover Discovery [yep I know, I am modest] all car expenses paid, one remote control for everything in the house including the message chair, unlimited @#$%^%$# and weekends no interference when the footy is on... :D:D

Cheers

to keep your wife's love and the romance alive just be good on bed and be nice outside the bed ,,,,,,,,,,, believe me she'll never let you go :D

-Lily-   

lol@ Legend & North , and you think a housewife sits and watches TV all day?

Er, who do you think will look after the kids, make the dinner, pay the bills, do the shopping, the laundry, clean the house? It won’t do itself you know. I’ll be surprised you’ll still remember what sport even is after that.

N.O.R.F   

^^One doesnt mind doing abit of cooking and cleaning if it means late mornings and catching up on the sports news :D

Meet ups with fellow house husbands at the local cafe talking sport :D

Seriously though, the roles of both husband and wife are more (or should be more) intertwined than most people think. Looking after the kids, cleaning, cooking etc is no big deal if the right set up and understanding is in place. Arrogance will get us nowhere.

^^I couldn't have put it better myself Northerner. I'll officially hang up my heels on this argument, or else it will never end.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^LooooL...I second that..Can I also add..I expect Gold Credit Card - Unlimited, a Landrover Discovery [yep I know, I am modest] all car expenses paid, one remote control for everything in the house including the message chair, unlimited @#$%^%$# and weekends no interference when the footy is on...
:D:D

Waxaas baa kibir la yidhaahdaa!

Originally posted by -Lily-:

lol@
Legend
&
North
, and you think a housewife sits and watches TV all day?

Er, who do you think will look after the kids, make the dinner, pay the bills, do the shopping, the laundry, clean the house? It won’t do itself you know. I’ll be surprised you’ll still remember what sport even is after that.

Easy....Kids are the hardest part..But getting a hot nanny is a start...making dinner? well microwave is one helluva machine paying bills...the internet, shopping ...again the internet, cleaning the house ...Once in a week...yeah?

See...all sorted!

Sophunc

Don't give up....there is still hope