Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

60 Ways To Keep Your Wife's Love, and the romance alive

Ms DD   

War Hunguriyow beryahan Lazy baan ku soo baxay..bal talo keen smile.gif

He washes his socks lately. Hawsheydii waa gabay :D

lol@duck tape. Oh Lily, I didnt put you down as the kinky type :D

-Lily-   

Hey D&D, I only repeated what was said on that other submission topic, about that show, kinkyness didn’t occur to me at all..I'm as innocent as they come, really!

^^^I am sure you are I can attest to that :D

While it is not my bizinez, the other day I saw a chain in your lounge room and i thought you bought it for the Eid...Silly me eh!

Cheers

PS: How did they make the metal a Pink colour?...weird huh ;)

-Lily-   

Legend, adiga stop the qarxis nooh, she almost bought it!

D&D, lol@hawshadi aa gabtay, you can be his lover without being his maid you know...

and I bette get out of this topic before I say any more stuff that will come back to haunt me.

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

^if it's a choice between the two, he can be my slave any oollldd day.
:D

And the terms are?
smile.gif
Slave terms maxey ah ayuu u baahanyahay? :rolleyes:

He's mine. Bas. End of.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Biixi:

Will a woman(esp.Somali one) appreciate romance?

If you were a woman (esp. Somali one) would you?

Malika   

^^^Isnt that a tad bit of generalisation? Do some Somali men appreciate romance? Do they know what is Romantic and what not?

Aaliyyah   

^^^Munira lol I was about to say the samething sis.

bixi sis tell us what makes us (somali women) different???

I am sure all women regardless of their race want their men to be romantic, take them out for romantic dinner, bring them roses, chocolate etc

wa salaamu alaikum

Biixi   

Muniira --- It is not a generalization but a fact. Just look at your last experience and see how unromantic you were.

Aaliyah -- Brother Aliyah 'cause Somali complain about when faarax shows romance to 'em They say something "gaal gaaluu iska dhigaa... bishimihiisuu iala soo aaday..aar maxaa la dhaqan badalmay...hoitel aan tageenaa lagu lahaa ...." sound familiar?

Originally posted by Biixi:

'cause Somali complain about when faarax shows romance to 'em They say something "gaal gaaluu iska dhigaa... bishimihiisuu iala soo aaday..aar maxaa la dhaqan badalmay...hoitel aan tageenaa lagu lahaa ...."

^^ Is that your definition of romance? Romance baa iska ba'ay.

-Lily-   

I am sure all women regardless of their race want their men to be romantic, take them out for romantic dinner, bring them roses, chocolate etc

Aaliya isn’t that itself a generalization? Isn’t romance personal? One woman might like red roses whilst another would prefer Oriental Lilies or Orchids? Or she might even be allergic to flowers? She might like Haribos more than chocolates? Or prefer long walks to tedious dinners? I think when a guy tries to apply a universal rule of what is seen as ‘romantic’ to all women he ceases to be romantic. One shouldn’t fall in the trap of Mr Romantic.

Biixi, I think romance is wasted on those type of people, either that or they don’t want to admit they like it. Some women might not even be into romance and think of it as ‘nonesense’.

lol@Val

Aaliyyah   

Aaliya isn’t that itself a generalization? Isn’t romance personal? One woman might like red roses whilst another would prefer Oriental Lilies or Orchids? Or she might even be allergic to flowers? She might like Haribos more than chocolates? Or prefer long walks to tedious dinners? I think when a guy tries to apply a universal rule of what is seen as ‘romantic’ to all women he ceases to be romantic. One shouldn’t fall in the trap of Mr Romantic.

Lily sister I didnt necessarily meant roses to be percise, it was just few examples I was giving. The bottom line is every women wants her man to appreciate her by showing, whether he brings roses or whateva else that she prefers.

Bixi brother (I am sorry for calling u sis, the whole time I thought u were a sister, my sincere apology) perhaps there are somali women out there who wouldnt appreicate when a brother takes them out to a restaurant, but there is prolly something else that she would appreciate, he just has to figure out. As lily just said romance comes in many forms, it is whateva that woman appreciates and thinks is romantic, I am sure we all have our own personal expectations, u just gota give him hints :D

wa salaamu alaikum