Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^Haye ma af-somali gan qurxoon aad kaa heesh redface.gif

@ Faheema LOOL Indeed, lakiin naaxnu fajacaan. Maaxa qasabad jabtay lugu jibinayah.

^salam ladies. Moderation is not a science. It is an art, some magic(deletion) and some kung-fu style(for bad-mouths)...there's always a trend. The current one is saucy. It'll die down to be replaced by 'Men vs Women', 'Why isn't there a men's section?', 'How many wives is too many?', 'Would you marry a man that laughs?', 'I can't cook, won't cook, try & make me', 'How do you know if your fiance has an STD' and other such ramblings. Riding the new wave with a fever of my own(hachu).

Ibtisam   

LOOL @ Sheh :D:D

How are you feeling??

Faheema, just be ready to ride the long storm out baa kuu iidi. Stock up for hibernation

Cara.   

LOL @ Sheh. It must get old real fast. Did you actually volunteer for this?

My sleep cycles have been so messed up lately, I woke up at 4 AM and can't get back to sleep. Now I'm waiting for it to get light enough to do the laundry (to avoid having to wear the underwear of last resort :D ).

Ibtisam   

^^^Maaxa kuu haaye?? hangover from too much sugar again!

Cara You sound like a bloke there, oh and does your washing machine only work with sunlight icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Ibti, carabka ha ii taagin yarey saacadaan. See if I ever show up at this godforsaken hour again :mad:

Anyway, it's not just guys, everyone has a least fave underpants they only wear if they run out of the good ones. You know the ones I mean, your habaryar bought you a darsin of itchy, lacey grandma panties that never seem to wear out so you can't throw them away without guilt...

Ibtisam   

^^^So are you drinking too much coffee, maaxaad laa seexan weyed? Or are you stress?

No it is a guys thing, I don't think girls ever every run out of underwear, every girl has enough to last them three months (with a ratio of two a day). Strange lady.

Cara.   

Yes on the too much coffee and on the stress too. I need a holiday stat.

Hmmm then I simply must go underwear shopping, I counted and only have enough to last me 7 days at that rate.

-Lily-   

LOL, wax baas lee ka hadashiin.

Morning smile.gif

Cara, everyone has the odd sleep patch once in a while. I have been told that preparing for sleep is a whole process that should start an hour before bed time. Taking a bath/shower helps. Limiting the use of technology just before bed time, that is watching TV, laptop, I-pod etc. Reading is better (nothing too exciting though). Sleeping in fresh bed sheets & covers. Changing into a fresh PJs (not sleeping in your lounge wear). A slight cold breeze helps, so leave you window open or don’t cover yourself up too warmly.

It’s all about slowing down your brain and mentally preparing for shut down, basically relaxing. Most people are too busy & jump into bed still with a shopping list running in their head or that report from work or what heblayo did to whom...endless.

p.s. Being physicaly tired helps, but from personal experience mental exhaustion is not enough.