Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

-Lily-   

LOL maya, I was watching late Universal News with my mum.

I want people to move forward, it's kind of like Sharia law has been agreed on, now what?

And other things like "Diinta Islaamka ma ogola in Haweenka ay wax hoggaaminaya, sida aan la soconana Dowladda waxaa ku jira Haween badan oo Ragga hor-booda, kuwaasi oo ka soo tegay Caruurtoodii iyo Raggii qabay”ayuu yiri Maxamed Ibraahim Bilaal"

Will it ever end? :(

p.s. the link http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2009/Mar/wararka_maant a13-5987.htm

Ibtisam   

Somalia mess, iyo will it ever end.

All I do at home is avoide the Somali news, but I can't help it, I regret the day we got Universal News in our house, now that is all that is on. :(

Abtigiis   

Lily,

Ibtisam can afford to be indifferent. She has morphed into a different identity and the turmoil in the south may have taken away one of her identities, but has given her the S-Land one.

Ibtisam   

^^True colours showing through again eh, only sick people can have that mentality A&T. Now get out of our thread. :mad:

Cara.   

Hello ladies. Today is so sunny, I keep daydreaming and staring out the window. Ah, summer can't come fast enough!

What are you touring Val? Can you take me with you? I'll carry all the guidebooks, and if there's ever a need to flirt with a greasy old halitosis-riddled hotel manager for affordable accomodations, I'll do it!

Hi Ibti, am well, thanks. How's u?

Choco, all is well, Alhamdulilaah.

Cara, of course my luv. Why, you can hide in my backpack, if you like! It's 55ltrs and therefore very spacious! :D Am heading to the land of Indhayar in a couple of weeks, I'A.

Ibtisam   

Morning people. smile.gif

I lost 154friends today, well at least that is what facebook tried to tell me as I deactivated my account. Manipulative nosy prisoner guards, they ask you click on a list of reasons why you are leaving, then each time you click on a reason, they give you an answer and justification, after you finally pass that stage, you get little pictures and mini notice "SO and so will miss you and won't be able to keep in contact".

Can't decide if I am happy I got rid of knowing all these random things about people, which I would otherwise never have known, or if I am now disadvantaged.

Anyway girls enjoy this, it cracked me up! HAHA