Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^I remember removing you a while back, where you one of the ones who claimed to be farah brown awaal??

That was my sister. smile.gificon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Muraqaanigii waaye oo ceyda badnaa..qandho foolxumo badan! :D

Ibti..I think you have more friends than I do. I only accepted one freind oo shaki weyn aa ka qabo..which i will put limit on him until further notice.

If i know your house ibti, friend's list is nothing soo ma aha..

Ibtisam   

^^^ME too, are you going gym today lady??

Foolxumo: Then you are not Nasir Jones icon_razz.gif

Okay so were you the one with a black afro America model as a profile picture then?

I need to remove Caadan iyo JB, they have too many people on the list!!

P.s. So how come you've sent me a friends request?

MS DD: LOOOL

MZanzi   

MS DD foolxumo darteed ma ahano waxa foolxumo ula so baxay ..laaakin inte wax ku caayay masaakin majirin ana keenay

Ms DD   

Horta what is gym? It is not in my vocabulary today.. I need to get some DVDs to dance to..

Cadaan and JB..too many friends..i know..It is like friends' united address book.

Hey Faheema, how r you dear?

MZanzi   

ibti to be honest with you i dont remember sending a friend request to you maybe midkale igu qaldoosa...and I am not the guy with the afro-american model picture anoo foolxumo badan miyaan nin qurxoon isku tilmaami kare . .waaba dambi

PS. Ibti i wonder wht type of clothes u will be wearing when u hit the gym ..ma jalbaab ayaad ku alamiteysa?

Ibtisam   

^^^^LOOOl So you are saying that now you are a man??? I am so tempted to say proof it, but my mind is telling me don't.

Ms DD DVDs don't work, Faheema has a new idea which requires playing magical games, I am so excited about seeing her play them :D LOL

Faheema don't make me come down and drag you there, I will sit there and watch while I drink my chocolate drink. Yummy icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

Hey DD, I am good dear. Yourself?

I need to get back to my routine at the gym, I have been slacking big time. Ibti AKA the Feeder isn't helping eather icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^HEllo!!!, I have witness, I am trying to drag you kicking and screaming to the gym! :rolleyes: I mean what more could a girl do.

I'm walking home myself. I feel much better.

MZanzi   

horta maxa dumarkeena somalida isku dabaliyan marke gym joogaan ?

I am having a really a big issue with two somali sister who workout @ a gym tht i work ..every time they see me indhaha intey qal qaloociyan inaan abahood dilay camal ayeey isku keey dabaaliyaan and when they see guys from other nations they act all sexy n'start flexing their slobby arms

Ibtisam   

^^^You better go *shakes fits**

Having cheeros and chocolate for lunch, can't be asked to go out to find food now.