Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :D Loool Okay we'll split hair, but hey at least now if any of them were thinking of getting you some as presents, they know which ones to get icon_razz.gif

Hmm It would make a nice change of pace, I don't mind saying...At least you would always be wearing the underwear, not consecutively of course, but you can always use it...Beats those candies, watches, cd's and etc.

Ibtisam   

I can't stop eating sweet things in the last week and it is making me very very tired. Total shut down mode. Has anyone been of them detox things?

Ibtisam   

Well I'm currently semi dead. I will be fully dead, bit like the other night, As I have chocolates sitting here waiting for me at 4. By the time I get to you, it will be sending me to sugar coma. I don't know about running around, I just might find a good place to hide for 2hrs. :D You know when I eat sugar food, my limps get heavy and it takes so much effort to move, speak, smile, I can just look at things around me :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool I can see the impact of the Xalwa, you are even posting two times! :D LOL

Can you believe I've not eat my Xalwa yet, I tasted a small amount before bed time, then decided against having the rest because I did not want to brush my teeth again.

Faheema.   

Ibti, since you have trouble finishing the xalwad, why don't you bring it with you today I'll be glad to take it off your hands and finish :D

Ibtisam   

^^^trouble aah?? More Like I am saving for EID when I can sit in my PJs, alone in my sitting room with my bucket of junk food and film and the popcorn and xalwad. hmmm

Sheh Do people keep a spare tooth brush at work?? I probably should consider my sugar in take.

I'm not going shop, all I have here is chocolates and cheeros. Yummy.

Faheema.   

^LoL, I guess that's a NO :(

Yep, I keep one on my draw, I have a habbit of munching on some form of sweet couple of hours after lunch smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I just had a bowl of cheeros, yoghurt, tea, water, orange juice. Now I am going to have chocolates, and on my way I am going to get a yummy sandwich (if I still have space that is)

Cara.   

^Gosh that sounds good Ibti. I haven't been having breakfast for a couple of weeks now (rushing off before 8 in the morning, yawn) and I just miss my cheerios and orange juice...

Ibtisam   

Beyond abused :(

I think after this, I am looking forward to cirka kaa sodac, it can't be worst than this pain. Roll on the 13th...