Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^Clearly not resisting enough, because you just posted! :mad: I thought it was only somali MEn that could not take orders!

LOOOL Turkish Hammam.

If you are above certain size/ weight, you have to bare it all to get the right size. Now can we change the subject before the boys get too excited and invade this damn thread, even Caadan is having a hard time keeping away.

Buuxo   

LOL@Cadaan.

Howdy IBt, good point lets move on to Underwear. What's with the fascination with G-strings?

Malika   

^xaleeytoo,On the streets of London,I saw a lady wearing one of your abaayas,it was freezing cold and she wore no jacket!

I was dressed as if I was trekking the antarctic , iyaadu waan ugaa naxee, but again they say xaragaduu xanuun maleh!

Ps. MsDD,

I forgot to mention I almost gotten into trouble because of a comment you made...You see when I read that part about 15 year old I looked down and for the life of me couldn't remember, so when I went to lunch, of course I looked at other women's chest to ascertain what a 15 year looked like :D:D

Someone mentioned something about underwear, seriously I don't get thongs, and that's all I got to say on down under

"I was concerned about my overall toning down by my vagina," said Alisande

Belo ku heshay!! :D:Dicon_razz.gif

Scorpian

The only place a thong is acceptable is at the gym. Have you ever tried a regular underwear, it looks like there is a degree of seperation going on behind there :eek:

Neph,

I don't know if I would go to a spa to bring back my old glory probably I would save a lot of money and just have a reconstructive surgery and be young again down under :D:D

C&H,

Oh my god, while at the gym, exercising so hard and moving around you would say it's good to have something shaving up your buttocks :eek: :eek: I am sorry these thongs are the most useless thing ever produced.

Ibtisam   

Sisters from Canada and America are barking mad (in a good way) :D Lol I mean you guys do realise this thread is not really male free as such :eek:

Morning ya'll

Ibti ,

And here I thought I was holding back ;)

Scorpian,

Nah, you just need to find comfortable ones that are 100% cotton, preferably from CK or DKNY. The cheap stuff is not even sanitary I beleive :eek:

To all the boys browsing this section, you are in violation :mad: Get out before we talk about the color of our toenails and effect of shaving creams :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Even I'm scared, baal please hold bakc a little. I know Scorpian will be here soon and that girl never holds back. :D

Good morning Ladies, hope everyone is well today.

lol Ibtisam,

am I that bad!!!...Well we are certainly talking about what women talk about in real life and nothing more...And here I was going to share the story about the sex shop, well I am holding back now icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

C&H,

I am one for trying something at least once, but I am sorry, this one you can't convince me off...But I would check those kind of thongs you mentioned :D:D

Alright gotta go to make a presentation, talk to you later ladies.

ps. Ibtisam, there are more people in the how to find mates than in here so you know where the guys are keeping a look out ;);)

Ibtisam   

I'd rather you spoke of the sex shop than your underwears. One is not personal, it is a shop/s on the high street for all to see, the other well... you get me :D

I don't understand you P.s. ? yaa? :D