Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

^Looooooool@socks.anaa wax iga sheegay ka waran, and add high heels to the mix.

Are you sure you wanna legdin with me. I might just enjoy. Ok xabad xabad soo baxa.

Ms DD   

I thought it was "bacaadka iskeen with your cali falaax"

No one said anything about xabad xabad soo bax.

I see the slumber party been crashed is there no enforcer here :mad: :mad:

C&H thank you for sharing that and it seems you got it figured out, best of luck.

Two types of married man, the one that has the door sign that says "no vacancy" and the other one that says "no vacancy" sign but the light goes off and on the "no" part...And once a woman opens that door, you hear the booming voice saying "enter at your own risk" :D:D

bee bye

Aaliyyah   

^ I doubt gender plays any role on how your friends treat you. But, rather on their personality and how close you are to them.

my 2 cents!

Ibtisam   

First evening I've been home in a long time and I am seriously thinking of going to bed now. Cannot think of what to do for the life of me. I've cleaned, washed, watched trashy Tv, posted on SOL, looked on FB, checked few blogs, sent a few e-mails, watched the games I missed yesterday and some more. YAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNN What do people do at home. I’m bored.

P.s. Girls beware of fake male friends, they are normal just waiting for the "right" moment to make their little speech out the blue. My test is I tell them I'm married, if they still stick around, it is safe to say you have a friend [or a wife snatcher icon_razz.gif ] LOL

Cara.   

LOL @ Ibti. But if they are real friends, won't they won't to meet the husband eventually?

You got so much done already. I've been trying to work up enough energy to go into work for the past 3 hours. I hate Sundays...

Ibtisam   

^^^Only a few of them ever asked to meet the husband. In which case you can say I'A, it just never happens icon_razz.gif:D

I have the film; longest yard to look forward to on TV at 9.00pm

Ibtisam   

^^Can you look after a kitty. I hate things that move and sneak around, come out of unexpected places and creep up on you. I'll die of a heart attack each time it just popped up from somewhere. I don't mind a Lion pet, I mean it is big enough for me to see and you know in advance to keep well away.

Cara.   

LOL, I know just what you mean. My friend's cat used to wait until you're heading down the stairs and then zoom past, or jump up on the bed and you would wake up with her face two inches from yours. A bit freaky.

If this one seems to have the same habits I'll put a little bell on her collar.

I think I can look after an older cat. The only factor is how much time I can spend at home, but the great thing about cats is they don't give two shakes about you as long as you feed them and pet them on occasion.