Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ms DD   

We all know the wife understands perfectly well..

Still hypothetically speaking..married men will know the ropes and the score. Besides they wont ferever be under your feet, as they have other fishes to fry. That will leave you time to develop yourself and be free from them for a while.

Whislt I aint condoning it, there are upside aspects of this kinda relationship

"hides till they leave for home"

Ms DD   

Why? you want hot abaya to wear your dinner with duqa? Welcome dear..

Just let me know beforehand..i shall be armed

Cara.   

LOL. Ms DD, what have you gotten yourself into?

There are indeed certain advantages to being wife #2, otherwise no woman would do it (knowingly anyway). Divorcees and widows, especially if they have children, might appreciate having a husband, but feel they couldn't compete in the open market of singles :D Also, a lot of women would put up with anything if the guy is rich enough. And then there are women who are getting on in years and start to feel panicky at being unmarried, for them settling for a married guy is preferable to be a "spinster".

Of course, as a 42 year old third-time divorce who likes money, I welcome any wealthy man looking to diversify his marriage. I promise to see you off with a big smile, to never demand more time as long as you keep the bank account well-stocked, and to always be cordial, and even down-right friendly when you surprise me with a expensive car or holiday.

What more could a guy ask for?

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Cara:

Of course, as a 42 year old third-time divorce who likes money, I welcome any wealthy man looking to diversify his marriage. I promise to see you off with a big smile, to never demand more time as long as you keep the bank account well-stocked, and to always be cordial, and even down-right friendly when you surprise me with a expensive car or holiday.

What more could a guy ask for?

:D

I dont think even money would do it.

Malika   

Why is Che in here?

Cara,that sounds like a good deal to me.. :D who got the time to wash his socks,cook his meals and whatever else 'married with kids wives' do.The part time xalaal lover sounds rather fetching me thinks!.. :D

Cara.   

LOL @ Che. You mean something la cuskado while taking the orthopedic socks off? How considerate :D

Precisely Malika. For every arrangement, there's someone who would be just right for it.

Is that way you decided to break-up or separate with the fiancee? and how do you handle his women stalkers?

Salaam gabdho,

At first, I didn’t realize they were a huge factor but the more I thought about my situation the more I realized that my fiancée has been nothing but supportive and loyal. He kept asking me to mention one thing he’s done wrong and there was none in the years I’ve been with him. But I got a bit tired of them females calling non-stop (like 50 times a day) day and night :mad: , leaving odd messages about this and that, dropping in on his house :eek: ( this females are his former roomate’s girlfriend’s friends)pretending to be looking for the roommate who’s moved out the house. There is this one girl whom I believe to be mentally challenged because one day she literally grabbed his arm in front of me and his mother at a mall full of Somali people and his sister has to wrestle him from her. She keeps sending him weird pictures of herself, keeps sending him gifts and she used to routinely stop at his house in the morning on her way to work until he told the building security to not let her in. If there is anything I hate in this world it is nac-nac and silly fights over a man :eek: :eek: .

But this was a strange experience. I have been yelled at, cursed at, threatened and for what? I’m like "Listen,you barely know him; I’ve been with him forever! Plus he chose to be with me. Believe me if he wanted to be with you, he would be". I never knew Somali females could be this psychotic. If anyone told me this happened to them I would tell them to stop lying!

How do I deal with them?

I dont really acknowledge their existance unless they're face to face with me and then I have him tell them that he is not interested.They hate the fact that I dont make big deal out of them. And why should I? He is with me because he wants to be :D .Now, he changed his number and he is moving out of that forsaken flat. And we are working things out ;) .

LoooooooL@Cara..good one but I don't think the ladies are interested in someone that advanced. They prefer someone that could carry their wieght not just figuratively. Anyhow *thinking about how does one strip out of dirac without Kufin to the dhulka*.

Malika..I have friends here,besides I used to excel into sneaking all girl dorms.

Ms DD   

Cara

Darling we have bit more to offer than dentures and orthopedic socks. Never belittle the socks huuno. Men are known to go wild for them

Che

You need legdin walaalo for being peeping tom. Shaqo in lagaa qabto weeye