Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

NGONGE   

^^ Ahem. Request permession to enter the female's dorm again, m'lady.

Serenity has the same long face (if not as big - but that's because the photo is zoomed in, silly).

How about this? I still think she'll look a million dollars. My brother is wavering now. icon_razz.gif

rihanna-2008-kids-choice-awards.jpg

Malika, it takes a man to you tell you lot what would look good on you. Women are blind. ;)

Ibtisam   

Anyway, she's had her haircut now and she likes it.

P.s. You have to understand a hairstyle is not just about the face, but the overall image and look, it will completely change how she looks. You have to take into account her upper body, size, weigh and style of dressing. While it may very well suit her face, I’m not sure about how it will look overall and nor are you. I think Rayan style draws attention to areas you simply do not want people looking at icon_razz.gif

P.s.s. I will package your brother and hand over to Serenity. Freedom at last :D

Ibtisam   

MS DD, :D:D LOL, good thing you did not come with us last night, I did it, with extra jumps, hops and few other extra curriculum, I think I pulled something, because a leg has been hurting since. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Where did you go??

My new friend at the bakery told me he is leaving to go to the other branch, He seemed to be hinting that I should go there from now on. I told him, Okay brother good luck, and take good care. redface.gif I am sad to see him go, he was so cheerful :D

Ms DD   

Yup..everything perked up now ;)

But baring all to complete stranger, without taking me to dinner..strange one

remember sheh

few second pleasure in your mouth, lifetime on your hips..wasnt there saying like this?

Ibtisam   

^^I will take the few seconds now and worry about the hips later icon_razz.gif

Ms DD, he was nice smiling person dee, I'm kind happy he's gonna too, I was getting scared he would say cuutan baadinah! :D LOl

Baring it all to a stranger, I could've done it for ya. I use to measure people when I worked in retail. so people use to coming in wearing bar frm 1970's with holes in it. :eek: LOL some women are just too damn lazy!

^Loooooooool.

A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

BS.

That was also my lunch as far as I can be bothered. Got too much to do and no appetite.

I hope you can make it out of your commitment. I want to hear more about flashing at a stranger.