Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

The Random Thread

nafta   

ps. Nafta anigana dhuuq dhuuqitaankaas aan kugu jeclahay nooh

waawareyyy....qof halkaan ah maxaa avatarkeyga lagu sanibay :rolleyes: .... stop being so suggestive waraa, the answer is still NO :cool:

raula   

Rudy-tha's was very insulting :mad: :mad: chimpanzee-wtf-do you think we are animals-that mentality is disturbing dear-perhaps I didn't get the JOKE :(

Weyne 24-if you think longing and caring for family members(especially beloved mothers is sickening-then you are VILE :rolleyes: :mad:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sujui ladies relax! it was just a low blow!! yall dont have to get into my case!!lolol.. aigt!

u ruala can kiss my know what...my dhabano! okey!

any time! so chill! i just dropped my sujui gal friend at airport on her way to mn, she be calling and straighten you azz up! so dont fret!! dang, your fuse is getting shorter!! is it the snow!! tell me i gotchya back!!

i know what yall say about us malendos!! :confused:

underdog   

Why oh why do our somali sisters (not you juvenile teenagers) feel the need to "fib" about their age?

Can't stop the march of time and if we can't obviously tell how old you are then it should a be compliment to your thirty-somethin' yrs of self preservation.

I think I figured out the formula... They don't start counting thier age until they can formulate complete sentences, then that's year zero. And the older they get the more complex the equation gets...

e.g. don't count any yrs that end in prime numbers and don't count the first 5 yrs of the war....

What's up with that?

Tuujiye   

kaas oo kale hal wax aa ladhaha...........Dhuuuuni.com.........

Ps. U.D's age in anknown.......faciisa reer aaqiraad waaye..

wareer badanaa!!

underdog   

^ Front if you want, I wouldn't be surprised if you ditched a high school class to go get the Michael Jackson Thriller tape when it first came out