Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

The Random Thread

A place where randomness is accepted for what it really is: Random.

In this thread:

You can go off on a tangent

carry on a conversation

rant about anything

rave about anything

talk about why other threads suck and this one is kewl!

You can be controversial

tell everyone why you're happy/sad/etc

make announcements

easily increase your post count ;)

Enjoy

I often wonder If I was a dadqalato in a different lifetime..Everytime I see a baby with chubby cheeks my first thought is to bite them! Not hard mind you...just nibble a little. :eek:

I cannot resist a fat kid...the urge gets too great ...I look around..come close to them ...AND BITE THEM!

If I do not know the kid...then I try to squeeze them until their ribs cross each other. I have so much luv to give :D

I hate these graemlins with a passion:

:D Markaste aan arko waxaa i qabata in aan ilkaha dheererka badan ka jabiyo. Oo indhahana farta ka galiyo.

smile.gif Kan soo miskiin u egyahey...waa BEEN. Wu ku sirayaa cajuuska. There is something evil underneath it. That smile looks a little forced. Ogoow inuu qosolkaas balaayo iyo dibaato ka dhanbeeyso.

redface.gif Kan kibirkee baa si fiican ugu badatey.

:confused: Midkaan doqon buu u egyahey. Darbaaxo iyo wax ka dharan buu istaahilaa.

icon_razz.gif Kan foolxumada badan yaa carabka ka soo jiida.

:cool: Midkaan ciyaal suuq buu u egyahey. Reer baadiya ookiyalo la siiyey...maalin iyo habeen ba wuu sitaa. Acuudu bilah.

;) This one you have to be careful with. Tricksta. Its so easy for fall for that wink *starts daydreaming*

:rolleyes: I love this one.

OG_Girl   

I just feel going up stairs on the the top of our house and just scream and say " I hateeeeeeeeeeee this worlddddddddddd"

Ooooooh I already feel better :D

Salam

Femme Fatale :eek:

I thought I was the only one who had those feelings! :D Not alone I see... icon_razz.gif

I miss watching the saturday morning cartoons. Waking up without an alarm clock at precisely 6:00 every morning , running downstairs, and watching the cartoons until 10.

OH wow....the good old days... *sigh*

DA here comes Rudy!lol... anyway, lately, i seem to be in sync with your brain waves, namean, i was just thinking about this type of thread!!lol.. u must be iching all over now!! relax sista i wont bite!! u know i got nothing but love 4 u and the rest of my comrades!! long live nomads where ever they r!! u guys rule!!

why arent there no somali american football players in colleges at least! ha!

why do we change states every 2 yrs! i lived in la since my six grade. somalis come here and leave! why!!

when a gal is kissed for the first time why do she insist that it wasnt the first time!!

why relative roommates misbehave all de time! when u kick to them to crub, they get the nerve to bring an elder with them who assures u that this will not happen again.!

why xalimos u miss treat do the opposite and treat you nice, while the ones u respect miss treat u!

why do we have a govt that never been to our country! isnt a govt suppose to be in their country to rule it!!

why do we the wrong things even though we hard the right answer thousands of times!! :confused: