Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

The Random Thread

This thread is pitiful, i mean i came in here expecting to find seasoned nomads discussing issues that really matter to us,, instead I find this sad collection of kids and halfwits discussing what they are doing with their useless lives, Daamn... I feel like donating your useless as*es to the National Highway Safety Administration so they could use you as a crash test dummies. But that wont be possible for the time being since none of your obese as*es can fit even in the biggest SUV.....

** Dont look at me.. u asked for some ranting..

Pacifist   

I wonder why some men say we want good women and when they have them they don't appreciate the gift they got?

I want to take revenge on a certain person, i really want to hurt them so badly but i just can't let myself stoop to there level? thus screamsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and calms down :D

I Wonder why my best friends always goes out with the weirds ones :confused:

I wish i could be more meaner.

I come to the conclusion that am naive and i don't know why i like to look in the best in people all the time and i always get hurt in the process? and also people like to take advantage of my niceness!

Frustaration Release

OHHHHHHHHHHHH feels good :D

OK Hasna you are added to the bunch of kids who's menese went rampant in this thread thus far, I guess i will have to mould all of you kids together in the shape of a UFO and punt you, A$$ first, to the space and still have enough time to go home and watch CNN's breaking news about a space object crashing on Venus.

either that or gasing you all up sensless with Sadam's WMD's and setting your corpses on fire as if I am forced to pay child support on your skinny behinds...

ya dig...

Originally posted by rudy:

homie aj, i dont thing u got the drift of this thread! plz try again!!! last call 4 the randome

thread..01010101001.. u dig! homes!!

:confused:

lol.. walaahi u reminded me with the LA latino gangs man... shoot i once visited this freind who lived by Crenshaw and man was i fearful for my *** or what.. lol..i mean i only thought of em as immigrants who worry about their landscaping jobs... i guess i was gravely mistaken..

seems like you picked up their accent cuz every other word they say is Hoooooomes.. lol

I am so pisseeeeeeeeed 2day....my momma woke me up 6.40am today....u c on tuesdays I go to on placement (school) my cousins kids go that school...so they give me a lift. 2day bcos their dad was going to another gobol..they told me that he is going to dropp us off 2 early and I should be ready 8am on a dot. 8.00am I even had my trainers on.....i waited and waited and waited 20mins gone they didn't show up so I called them FLIPIN HECK 8.30 THEY WERE IN THE TOILET and the school starts after half an hour.

8.45....them ni99as didn't show up ...so I decided im just gonna stay indoors today. I couldn't go with a bus bcos its to far and i didn't have enough time, u c I have to catch 2 buses to get there

Now i'm just gonna chill and make my self delibretely ill....im gonna eat alot of junk food......aaaarrrghghhhh i am so pissed walahi

AJ plz in the name of God, let us relieve our frustrations

This thread is pitiful, i mean i came in here expecting to find seasoned nomads discussing issues that really matter to us,, instead I find this sad collection of kids and halfwits discussing what they are doing with their useless lives, Daamn... I feel like donating your useless as*es to the National Highway Safety Administration so they could use you as a crash test dummies. But that wont be possible for the time being since none of your obese as*es can fit even in the biggest SUV.....

action Jackson you took the words right out of my mouth i kinda feel old now after reading this post redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

raula   

I can't wait to get out of this country-whenever that is icon_razz.gif Iam starting to get seasonal affective disorder(winter depression to be specific)-arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh.

My outlook of life nowdays have totally changed.

I long to see my family-my mother especially.

I didn't know people really pay attention to my life tract-nice-some look up to me-even nicer :D

Life is just beautiful nowdays-no stressing, no hating, just cruising on low speed ;) :cool:

Euphoria ;)

* retreats to sipping her chai and work *