Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

The Random Thread

DA, u must adware, adsgone and ant-virus sw really to survive these days!

AJ--whats with all the hostilities homie! u been getting out lately....! i would recommend to chase them xalimos and not to waste your being a jaajuus!! chilly homie!!

Ruala! a question for u! this is a suijwi disease!

every s'wi sista keeps on saying this....ooooh! i gotta go home and see the family!! other xalimos from other country dont say that a wholotta!!

so gimme the 411 cuttie!!

Simply! can i ask u a q's What country do u live in?? i cant understand you slang!! u in tasminia or something!! :confused:

underdog   

^^^ try some Aloe vera for those claws^^

I'm concerned about the preoccupation with perfection. it seems there's a phenomenal increase in vanity. Too many women and men are spending too much time infront of the mirror.

I hope such people can take ciriticism without getting all worked up and insulted: You may have some self-esteem issues if your entire self worth is based on your physical appearance.

Newsflash: Time marches on and oh yes!! you will get old and wrinkly.

Peace: Live and Let live.

raula   

^^^^hizo mchongwanos are kali eh! yeah walaahi pia mi nilipocheki kwa website moja ya wakenya-karibu ninoki kucheka ;)

UD-you seem to know more bout women scented lotions-what else mwenyeji icon_razz.gif

RUDY-loooooool@sijui's...why not darling...we love our families more(can't help it). Does this say anything about the B-chick (as in east coast smile.gif ) you are married to(as in being sijui or something along those lines ;) )...I guarantee you dear-nothing MAJOR happening soon-just misses my dear family.

underdog   

UD-you seem to know more bout women scented lotions-what else mwenyeji

Alxamdulillah, the Almighty has given me the power to process and retain information. So I am happy to say I do know a little about scented lotions as well a ton of other things that I encounter in my day to day life.

nafta   

loool ^^ naah dont DA...i like him better in his confused state! icon_razz.gif

you know what i can't stand, what i really really really can't stand...when people come tell me what to do, when i perfectly well know it! i just feel like poking their eyes out or something,slap them accross the face and stuff...aahhggg!!!!!

Tuujiye   

oooooooooooooooooooooh....D.A I didn't know that you care you about me........... smile.gif ..

Waraa U.D waa ku fahmay nooh..lol..

ps. Nafta anigana dhuuq dhuuqitaankaas aan kugu jeclahay nooh.. ;)

wareer badanaa!!!

Weyne24   

Rudy is absolutely right on Sijui girls.

I knew some of them back home who got married and got divorced quickly cause they were constantly nagging about going to their Hoyoos back and forth each month with no specific reason other than being with their moms.

That's sickning.

hey weyne! i found solution 4 the sujui ladies! problem...

change her legal name to MUSHAAREEY! and take her to the zoo every month and to visit the chimpanzes!! she be right at home!! namnagaani!