Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

nuune   

Ngonge, ishaad ka ridey, spot on :D

isha baxarka iyo dareenka, idiley idiley, ar yaa koob qaboow oo biyo ah qab ka sii yiraahdo.

Koolo :D ballan aan kaaga qaadey inaanan gabadhaada soo dooneeyn, laakin mar hadey 20 gaarto inaan albaabka soo qaraaco iga filo, laakin waxaa ka sokoow, gabadha adeer baan u ahay oo gabaati iyo yarad baaban ka qaadani ninka soo doonan doona smile.gif

This is sickness. Odayashan maba ka damo miyaa? Bal garoobyasha 40jirka ah oo nin la'anta haysato may iska aroosan,welina u ubaahan?

Where is the father of the bride,tolkii meeye? Miyeynan wiil la dhashay qabin? maxey inanta ubixiyen?. Ayadana maxey u carari weysay doqonta? Is she that damn ugly? That there was no chance she will never ever ever get a husband. Urgh!

The only thing that consoles me is the fact that the geezer is 112. I mean, i doubt in "gabarnimadeda" wax udhimeso..what are the chances of this 112yr old really doing some damage?(Where is duceysane,help me out)... :D

Paragon   

^In Somalia love-life is a taboo and supressed subjct FB.

Odeygu salaax wax dhaafsiisan tabar uma hayo xataa ku xoqid.

MZanzi   

Looooooooool@Odeygu salaax wax dhaafsiisan tabar uma hayo xataa ku xoqid

jamaalow odayga waxba ulamaadan harin, sxb odayga so lagama yaabo inu wali libaax yahay oo wali lagdanki kudambeeyo

Paragon   

^Filan maayo in duqaa cantatabay wax ku hareen Fufu.

Ursii haddeey libaaxnimo ka tahay, wallee madaxaa go'i doona. 17 jirta u daahi meeyso.

Malika   

Calling us 'Witches' iyo Islaamo,isn't changing the fact this old man is a sociopath[my opinion],taking advantage of a young naive girl...

FB,reerku wey isla ogyihin,didnt you see the part he said 'he has been waiting for her to grow'..Lol.

Anyway,am sure this will buy him another couple of years dinacaa cafimaadka.. ;)

Originally posted by J11:

^In Somalia love-life is a taboo and supressed subjct FB.

Odeygu salaax wax dhaafsiisan tabar uma hayo xataa ku xoqid.

Hadalka qurxi ina adeerow smile.gif

Malika, i did see that i guess. How many times have i said that? But never really did it? l0l. Of course, those things are said,but who really pulls it off? mothasuckers!

NGONGE   

Malika

I assume there was a wedding, a wadaad and witnesses. Since everyone there agreed with the marriage and deemed the girl old enough, I choose not to label the happy groom in the way you just did [my opinion]. icon_razz.gif

I win. You lose.

Buuxo   

A wise man once told me 'Awoowe, markaad weeynatid islaantina duqowdo..labadiinaba qof idiin keen weysada baad ubaahantihiin' :D

Odeyga just needs little one to bring him his weeyso jug. For that reason, I approve & send my blessing on this marriage. ;)

Malika   

LOL..Ngonge,dont pull a 'Matilda's dad'[Have you watch it?] on me..Kulaha,I win you loose,I am a man your a woman..bax!

Did you read the bit,I said its good for his health,might prolong it to at least 120..lol

Well,Good luck to them.